Bring back with paper

dskjl

Nice find. Where did Dad pick it up in late 1945?

That's just when he headed home after the war. He apperantly had to declare it. He was in Europe from 42 to 45 according to the son.

D,

Is it a Browning patient, made in the US modal?

Need better pictures to truly appreciate the historical features.

Regardless, its a beautiful piece!

Great find.Papers are not easy to get.

135th Infantry vet :thumbsup:

Thanks Doyler, I have an email out to the family asking a few questions but as of yet no response, I know he was a Sgt. When he got out and I was told he received a bronze star and Purple Heart but this not confirmed.

Thanks again

Thanks Doyler, I have an email out to the family asking a few questions but as of yet no response, I know he was a Sgt. When he got out and I was told he received a bronze star and Purple Heart but this not confirmed.

Thanks again

Red Bull(34th Division) man.Could have an intresting record :thumbsup:

I was told he was in Ireland then Africa and ended up in Germany where he got the pistol, from one member of the family the other story was he was in Europe the whole time. At this point I guess I will have to see if any of our expert researchers can help.

I was told he was in Ireland then Africa and ended up in Germany where he got the pistol, from one member of the family the other story was he was in Europe the whole time. At this point I guess I will have to see if any of our expert researchers can help.

I would imagine he was in Italy too.

Nice pistol.Have seen a handful of these small FNs and I have a holster for one about the same size.