MAC V SOG: Team History of a Clandestine Army, Vol. 3

mhk

PREORDER ONLY - THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL NOVEMBER 2012.

MAC V SOG: Team History of a Clandestine Army Volume 3

This is the third publication in the MAC V SOG series by Jason Hardy. The limited printing of 500 copies are hard cover with a dust jacket and chronologically breaks down the history of Recon Teams: RT Crusader (CCN), RT Sidewinder (CCN), and RT Texas (CCC). The large format, 400 page book is on heavy archival paper with over a thousand period photographs of Recon Team personnel, mission notes, letters home, and artifacts.

I am moving ahead with MAC V SOG Team History of a Clandestine Army, Volume 4 that will be available after the new year.

Price: $150.00

Domestic shipping cost for the publication is $14.00 boxed priority mail. Foreign orders are $56.00 again boxed priority mail.

ORDER FROM HERE - CLICK HERE

post-5424-1348253435.jpg

One thing to mention, there are charity auction to benefit the Green Beret Foundation and is one of five copies of MAC V SOG: Team History of a Clandestine Army, Volume 3 that were airmailed to the author. book plate reads 001 of 500 and is the only copy to be released to the public. The remaining order is due in Nov. 2012

Here is your chance to receive the book before anyone else and raise money for a noble cause.

EBAY AUCTION

looking at the pictures on eBay it looks like another classic!

Agree, forgot to mention that there are lots of pictures under order/ebay link

Mikko

A year or so ago Jason advised that he projected the series would be at least 10 volumes; perhaps as many as 11 or 12 to address all of the teams.

Wow, the Vol. 3 charity auction book went for over $500. I actually bid just below that. I won the first charity auction book and wanted this one, too. After I lost this one I ordered one from Jason's site.

I always try to get my books signed and like first or limited editions; to me, the high price would've been worth it because it's inscribed by Jason and is a number "001;" it's a limited run; and, most importantly, the money is going to a great cause.

I exchanged emails with Jason last night and he said he was surprised it went that high but happy because the money was going to the Green Beret Foundation.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the info, Bob. I was expecting a November arrival.

I was out the door headed for the mailbox after I read your post and found the box on my porch.

It does indeed look awesome.

vintageproductions

Spent yesterday evening going through the book slowly, and again all of Jason's books are great but this one is killer.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...