My private office ...

etienne

Found it!

Thanks Matt!

Hello Stijn,

about the blast helmet, you can have a look to pararaftanr2's website here https://pilotsmanyourplanes.com/Page_148.html

If you need informations about the headset and phone, don't hesitate to contact me, I tried to gather informations so I can probably help. One day I'll try to sum up what I found to share on this forum.

Regards, E

Thanks Etienne,

very kind of you.

When the time comes, I know who to contact. Most of the stuff I already have, a mint talker helmet with strap, some radio gear and the N type jacket and trousers. The jacket is actually from the USS Rock, the Executive Officers jacket in fact.

Regards,

Stijn

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi,

didn't post in this section for a while ... for several and different reasons, militaria was put on standby for a while and only once a year do I acquire some nice item.

But meanwhile, I came back to another hobby ... model making and here is the result of some kind of convergence between the two ;)

Iwo Jima USMC Sherman tanks ... 3rd and 5th Tank Bn (see details here http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/306864-m4a2-medium-tank-3rd-tk-bn-iwo-jima/page-2)

E

post-17306-0-02097600-1531640078_thumb.jpg

Very nice indeed! I haven't seen an officers fire control helmet before. Great display helmets, in wonderful condition congratulations!

Cheers Graham

Hi Graham!

A little older post, but that would be a DAMAGE control helmet in red.

Fire control aimed and shot the BIG guns. :)

CONGRADULATIONS ON A VERY FINE DISPLAY, PRESENTED AS WELL AS ANY ON THIS SIGHT. A WORTHY ENDEAVOR AND A LABOR OF LOVE. GIH

• 3 weeks later...

Beautiful Display E

A real winner for sure - love that USMC M1941 jacket !! Killer piece

Yours

Dean

Hi Dean,

the M1941 is a very nice piece indeed ... but no more in my collection as it went back to the vet's family in 2015.

Cheers, E

ArchangelDM

Hi Dean,

the M1941 is a very nice piece indeed ... but no more in my collection as it went back to the vet's family in 2015.

Cheers, E

A kind act E - well done sir

• 3 weeks later...

What a great collection E! I don't know how I missed it.

Nice pair of true USN WW2 denim pants with big patch pockets, congrats!

Regards,

Jerry