Another New "Gun Show"

doyler

Currently running on National Geographics channel is a show called Family Guns.Another show dealing with the collectors/guns/history.

This program focuses on the IMA(International Military Antiques)more old guns,melons and an annoying boss :lol:

Red Ball Express
Currently running on National Geographics channel is a show called Family Guns.Another show dealing with the collectors/guns/history.

This program focuses on the IMA(International Military Antiques)more old guns,melons and an annoying boss :lol:

When is it airing? Cause i kinda want to watch it looks interesting. And also i have been buying from ima for years.

Ryan

When is it airing? Cause i kinda want to watch it looks interesting. And also i have been buying from ima for years.

Ryan

Ryan

Its on now.Im in the central time zone so its almost 11pm here.This is the second airing tonitght.I believe its going to be on again on the 15th and a new one airs Wednesday Sept 19th.

Tonite they bought a PIAT, a Ww2 O3A4 sniper,Mk4 Brit sniper and the one owner participated in a WW1 trench battle.

Red Ball Express
Ryan

Its on now.Im in the central time zone so its almost 11pm here.This is the second airing tonitght.I believe its going to be on again on the 15th and a new one airs Wednesday Sept 19th.

Tonite they bought a PIAT, a Ww2 O3A4 sniper,Mk4 Brit sniper and the one owner participated in a WW1 trench battle.

Im also in the central time zone its just that my parents are watching a movie... Darn i didnt even know lol. I guess ill have to on demand it one of these days.

Thanks

Ryan

This has been in production since 2011 - we had some discussion about it here: http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/ind...howtopic=133342

Do you know when it's on?

As with all such shows, there is no "real" in reality....

Yes just like a soap opera.Whats annoying is how centered the son is on every little dime and they are no doubt multi millioaires..just tell the history and drop the how much we are spending crap.

It sounds like new episodes will be shown Wednesdays at 10:00 PM. The Friday night showing will repeat at 11 PM Pacific Time. These are one hour shows.

vintageproductions

Just watched the new episode and their tank segment and flame thrower segment is an exact copy of the segments we did on Combat Cash ( same shots and same verbiage).

I know imitation is the ultimate form of flattery but this is more like plagiarism. Oh well......

Red Ball Express
We are in limbo.

There is some interest from other networks, but we just have to wait and see....

You are exactly right i was wondering where i have seen those flamethrower clips before. Now that this jogged my memory a little bit this episode today was a complete rip off of one of your episodes. I mean there has been so many flamethrowes in shows recently its insane! Inc "sons of guns, combat cash,family guns and etc" I've never seen so many slow motion clips in my life lol! :blink:

Thanks

Ryan

We are in limbo.

There is some interest from other networks, but we just have to wait and see....

Thanks, I hope you guys get another chance. :thumbsup:

vintageproductions
"In the theology of the Catholic Church, Limbo (Latin limbus, edge or boundary, referring to the "edge" of Hell)..."

Thanks Bob, that makes me feel soooo much better....

One of the reasons why I don't watch much TV anymore. Too much "reality" and drama that seems to be set for the lowest denominator. ;)

If they ever get around to airing the series that filmed a segment with me, there will be no reality at all, so you'll like it :)

Thanks for the information I like going to gun shows seeing what military stuff I can find. But most of all I like making blackpower cannons. Hopefuly they may have a few some time.

If they ever get around to airing the series that filmed a segment with me, there will be no reality at all, so you'll like it :)

Heh, if it were me being filmed, it would be reality in terms of me being the goofball that I am. :lol:

I've enjoyed the two episodes I've seen but I noticed the flame thrower and tank were complete ripoffs. It's a shame that this sort of bad blood exists, but I gather the IMA boys are all about the dollars...

Has the series started airing or is it still in production?