Bullion Amphibious Forces Patch

navyman

Hi,

I pick this up on ebay last week. It has some nice bullion work. It does not glow. I was wondering if you guys know were it was made? Could it be U.S. made or foriegn made?

I appreciate the comments,

Jason

post-2501-1347659493.jpgpost-2501-1347659500.jpg

This just happens to be on Ebay right now:

This one http://www.ebay.com/itm/150898936429?ssPag...9#ht_500wt_1038

Small blurry picture and high price. I was going to ask if it was named but for some reason I just think its too good to be true.

I just started collecting these Amphibious Patched jumpers as well and started learning about these types of patch. I'm prefer twill for my patches but it would be cool if I found a wool bullion like you have above.

But I'm interested what people have to say about these patches as well.

Leonardo

post-20589-1347659945.jpg

This just happens to be on Ebay right now:

This one http://www.ebay.com/itm/150898936429?ssPag...9#ht_500wt_1038

Small blurry picture and high price. I was going to ask if it was named but for some reason I just think its too good to be true.

I just started collecting these Amphibious Patched jumpers as well and started learning about these types of patch. I'm prefer twill for my patches but it would be cool if I found a wool bullion like you have above.

But I'm interested what people have to say about these patches as well.

Leonardo

I seen that one and ask him if there was a name. I wasn't on ebay yet today to see if he got back to me. I have a bullion patch jumper which also a po3 bullion GM rating badge. It's a tailor made jumper and there is no name. Also I have I think a named jumper that has a thearter made AMP patch. I should dig that one out and check to see if there's a name. But I have the pic's save on my hard drive.... Sorry for the bad photo!

post-2501-1347664335.jpgpost-2501-1347664343.jpg

post-2501-1347664474.jpg