AAA0 helmet

Justin

Awesome helmets Giorgio! I'm glad that you were such a gentleman in your response to the statements made on this 9th ID helmet which you sold and was in question here.

Thank you all for the nice comments, thankfully the collectors that know me personally know that I'm a serious collector.

I'm 44 years old and I started collecting when i was 11, my main interest is Italian WWII specially RSI period 1943 1945 but i have a secret love for German WWII camo helmets.

When I start collecting I was living in Italy close to the Gothic line and we use to find many US helmets with divisional insignia like the 34th, 10th Mountain,88th...............

I'm a collector not a professional dealer and I start selling on Ebay in 1999 to finance my hobby, buy one item sell one item so I don't have to explain the wife why I'm taking money out of the bank account.

When i list on E bay I always start my bid at $9.99 , always place many nice and clear pictures and always offer inspection and return policy.

I never sell items that I think could be fake and If I think are reproduction I always mention that in the item description.

I have been collecting for many years so I know that what looks good for me can look bat to one other person like I see many items offered as original that I would never buy, but I respect everybody opinion without making inappropriate comments or accusation.

when i moved to the US I sold all my collection to buy my first house here in the state so when I had the opportunity I always bought nice US helmet.

In my collection I have many US WWII camo helmets that I love and many other with divisional insignia ( will add pictures of few ).

I sell on E bay because I have many collectors asking me to buy my helmets but when I ask how much they are willing to pay I'm told to make the price first.

All the Items like German helmets that I cannot sell on E bay I sell on my web site, WAF e stand or to the military show I go. ( next the SOS )

Going back to the net, I did remove the liner from a very nice M1 with navy insignia to check if any insignia was painted on the liner and when the liner came out the net got loose and now the helmet lost that nice look that had before.

Giorgio

Nice looking lids.

Timberwolf

Here is my Timberwolf with the insignias just like yours, from the 114th Regiment, 104th Division. This one is fully ID'ed to the living vet!

Mike

post-576-1203458228.jpg

post-576-1203458238.jpg

post-576-1203458254.jpg