Sign in to follow this  
GeneralLucas

354th TAC FTR Squadron Viet Nam

I used to run an advertisment in a local paper wanting military items. A woman called me and sold me these items and she stated she found them, so I know nothing about their history. Was there a Capt. Colt in the 354th Fighter Squadron and did he have the decorations we see on these ribbons which include a DFC with two Oak Leaf Clusters. Perhaps a member of the Forum can help with some information to validate this grouping.

post-1658-1347200056.jpg

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

I used to run an advertisment in a local paper wanting military items. A woman called me and sold me these items and she stated she found them, so I know nothing about their history. Was there a Capt. Colt in the 354th Fighter Squadron and did he have the decorations we see on these ribbons which include a DFC with two Oak Leaf Clusters. Perhaps a member of the Forum can help with some information to validate this grouping.

post-1658-1347200129.jpg

post-1658-1347200193.jpg

Was titled "Tactical Fighter Squadron" in 1962 was at George AFB, Calif so it could be from there or latter era.

Johnny

Sounds to be this man :

Name:

COLT RICHARD J

Branch: AIR FORCE

Rate: O03

CAPTAIN

MOS: 1115K

MOS Title: Pilot

Entered: 670726

Discharged: 790901

State: TEXAS