Some New Finds

Nkomo

Front row (L to R): Crye Precision knee pads for the experimental ACU Combat Pants, Brownell's AR magazine that has been painted and had Browning deer symbol stenciled on it, Paraclete MBITR radio pouch, Watch with ACU band, painted holster.

Back row (L to R): 3rd PSYOPS Bn beret, Blackhawk painted drop leg magazine pouch, painted M4 stock, painted Blackhawk drop leg holster used by USMC Scout Sniper, Garmin wrist GPS (broken, but will be used for display purposes).

016.JPG

Iraqi "TERP" (interpreter) body armor vest in 6-Color camouflage. This vest has an English name written on the front, back, and inside. The name is "Titan Amir".

010.JPG

You may ask yourself HOW this Iraqi vest is US military related. This vest is manufactured by Point Blank Body Armor, one of the makers who also manufactures body armor for the US military.

011.JPG

307th Engineer BN helmet with ACU cover, tan painted PASGT, and 1983 dated Gentex Corporation PASGT with odd camouflage job.

018.JPG

Some new uniforms.

DCU's from left to right: anonymous modified DCU, DCU to a female Lt. Col. who eventually became the first female Brig. General from the JAG Corps, USAF modified DCU with Master HALO wings (early mod), 44th MEDCOM modified DCU, Medical DCU with Combat Medics Badge.

001.JPG

Some more DCU's. Left to right: anonymous modified DCU, 20th Engineer Brigade (Airborne) with Combat Action Badge and glint tape square on sleeve, and an 82nd Airborne DCU with Combat Infantryman Badge and Basic Parachutist Wings.

003.JPG

Left to right: Crye Precision Army Custom Multicam (used by USAF PJ), 82nd Airborne badged Multicam set, SF used desert tiger set, and SF used green/black tiger stripe set.

004.JPG

Wow...fantastic finds!

Thanks, Squirrely. I was able to find a few more things, but I have already put them up in the "War Room". Interestingly enough, I was able to find a pair of what looked like Woodland MARPATs. However, on closer inspection, I found out they were Afghan made for the Afghan Counter Narcotics Police. Unfortunately, no matching jacket was to be found.

Great finds, looks like you have been very busy :thumbsup: :D The 307th Engineer helmet is awesome!!

Chris

Thanks, Chris. I have been trying to focus on quality rather than quantity. I have been passing over more common items and spending a little extra on the rarer pieces.

Man......you have been busy.Super uniforms and in country made knives are not easy to finf(in my opinion or here).

I havent seen one of the 307th marked covers before :thumbsup:

RD

Man......you have been busy.Super uniforms and in country made knives are not easy to finf(in my opinion or here).

I havent seen one of the 307th marked covers before :thumbsup:

RD

This is the first vacation I have been able to go one in quite a bit. I have been busy taking care of my mom ever since she got diagnosed with rectal cancer. Getting out of town with my wife for a couple days was a much needed break.

This is a small grouping from a DEA Special Agent in the GWOT. Holster is for a Glock 22 and is well worn. DEA items from the GWOT are quite uncommon to find.

I used my Glock 17 for display purposes.

001.JPG

Thanks to Taucco, the vest identified as an Afghan copy is actually a Comando de Selvas copy of the older generation Paraclete RAV. Learn something new everyday. :thumbsup:

Some new uniforms.

DCU's from left to right: anonymous modified DCU, DCU to a female Lt. Col. who eventually became the first female Brig. General from the JAG Corps, USAF modified DCU with Master HALO wings (early mod), 44th MEDCOM modified DCU, Medical DCU with Combat Medics Badge.

Did some research on that jacket. Found abit about the owner

Dakota

Thanks. I would have mentioned her name, but I don't include names in my posts anymore. I give enough information that am interested member can figure it out with little effort. Thanks for taking the time to look it up and respond.