ASIAN MADE TIGER STRIPE SHIRT AND PANTS

TNFISTER

Hello all! I picked this lot up from an elderly man that said he bought them from a soldier at a swop meet in Atlanta. He sold the lot as "Vietnem Stuff" it consists of a pair of Asian made Tiger Stripe pants and shirt. the shirt is stamped A-S and pants which have several Patch repairs is stamped A-M, The maroon beret as does the uniform itself, shows real wear. the beret is missing the badge but the imprint is visable. I drew a pic of it next to it in the picture. The pants have 5 pockets, two on the butt one on each leg and a small one underneath the left cargo pocket. The shirt has 2 pokets with concealed "tie down" buttons.

Can anybody give me an honest opinion as to what the set is from? ARVN, US Nam era or a Reproduction? and what that beret badge is from. And maybe what they may be worth because I will have them up for sale Im sure if the are authentic,

Thanks for all the help past and present

Terry

Hi,

Perhaps I'm wrong but the beret look like for me german? A picture of the liner could be very helpful!

Cheers

Valery

I do believe you are right it may be German. This came in the lot that the tiger stripes did along with some older US Army Og santeens. here is a pic of the inside

post-25162-1346876854.jpg

And mystery solved. Yall were right here is a pic of the german badge that belongs on it, saw this on ebey but the seller doesnt know what it is either

post-25162-1346877381.jpg