Ink & Watercolor Sketches

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I'd give a Huey a try. I'll need to work on my landscape skills.

post-83546-1346902344.jpg

Really like this one. Your work is really good, very subtle but extremely effective.

I choose the army over an art scholarship. While not US we would not have a military were it not for enemies. Ball point pen shaded with my finger.

post-2582-1346905782.jpg

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

ASMIC Member 4598

Here is a recent enemy sketch of my own. The expression is what I attempted to capture (exhaustion, weariness). Your sketch is an excellent rendering of a grim soldier. The detail and shading are very effective. I have a lot to learn and studying works like yours will help.

post-83546-1346927567.jpg

Here is a recent enemy sketch of my own. The expression is what I attempted to capture (exhaustion, weariness). Your sketch is an excellent rendering of a grim soldier. The detail and shading are very effective. I have a lot to learn and studying works like yours will help.

post-83546-1346927567.jpg

This is fantastic! Love it!!

hi Bob, nice Job on those colored sketches, you definetly have talent. How long have you been doing them now? Many years ago I was a illustrator in the army stationed at West Point doing a variety of art and have always admired someone else creating "war art" of their own.