On Major Houlihan...in the first few seasons her father was always referenced as being killed/dead....later, and I forget which season/ episode, he comes to visit her...

Lots of inconsistencies in it, Hawkeye in exmple mentions quite a few times his mother, n that she's alive right, then in one later episode in the Winchester period he tells him she died when he was a boy.

https://thewhisp.mommyish.com/entertainment/tv/mash-mistakes-missed-continuity-errors/17/

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068098/goofs

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of inconsistencies in it, Hawkeye in exmple mentions quite a few times his mother, n that she's alive right, then in one later episode in the Winchester period he tells him she died when he was a boy.

https://thewhisp.mommyish.com/entertainment/tv/mash-mistakes-missed-continuity-errors/17/

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068098/goofs

Harry Morgan (Colonel Potter) played different roles in the series.....Seems to me he played a bigoted general in one episode....Bodes

Gen Steele Bodes....a loony general...but we didn't really know it till the court martial...that is what made that episode...he played the straight guy...tough as nails kinda thing...but first a number...a what? you know a number...

Gen Steele Bodes....a loony general...but we didn't really know it till the court martial...that is what made that episode...he played the straight guy...tough as nails kinda thing...but first a number...a what?  you know a number...

When I first saw that I remember saying to kyswlf what going on? Then it clicked. Funny stuff, imagine on TV today.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

donation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

As I remember that last scene in the episode, besides him being racist, he was also clearly nuts.

The whole episode had him doing strange things..

Like this scene here.

I think one of the very best scenes in the series is when Margret has a man to man talk with col blake in his office. She gives him this speech "Man to Man" and they do weird stuff with the camera while shes talking like close ups on her mouth and switching back to col blakes face etc...

Funny stuff. He just stands there while she goes on.....Im still trying to find the clip.

When Steele/Morgan told Klinger to go wait in the tent (or something like that)...that was awesome...then when Steele grabbed his liner and danced out of the court martial...and everyone was like...yep that's a wrap...

and...what MASH fan doesn't have their own Vodka dispenser??

post-155518-0-99962800-1580436523.jpg

post-155518-0-87569300-1580436529.jpg

When Steele/Morgan told Klinger to go wait in the tent (or something like that)...that was awesome...then when Steele grabbed his liner and danced out of the court martial...and everyone was like...yep that's a wrap...

and...what MASH fan doesn't have their own Vodka dispenser??

I remember when they were selling these in 1983, I was working at a big liquor stare nearer where I lived :lol:

Gen Steele Bodes....a loony general...but we didn't really know it till the court martial...that is what made that episode...he played the straight guy...tough as nails kinda thing...but first a number...a what? you know a number...

I agree, it made the episode....It was pushing the envelope, liken to Norman Lear & All in the Family....Bodes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also remember the scene where Father Mulcahy is wrestling in the surgery room with an unruly patient, and Colonel Potter snidely remarks, "I'd like to help you padre, but I'm sterile"....Hilarious moment and a statement I'll never forget....Bodes