106/423

john31

here is my first attempt at building a mannquin, any help thoughts or comments to keep this as real as possible would be greatly app.!! thanks

post-4895-1346260492.jpg

here is my first attempt at building a mannquin, any help thoughts or comments to keep this as real as possible would be greatly app.!! thanks

post-4895-1346260710.jpg

Hi John. Nice display, although I have already seen it! I wasn't aware you were a member here. This is Eric (yuengling325), by the way...

eaglerunner88

Nice looking late war G.I.! Maybe add some M1 enblocs or wooden blocks inside the cartridge belt to give it that filled look. And stuffing some extra socks/material/K ration into the breast pockets of that M43 would look good too I think.

Why 2 belts (pistol belt AND Garand belt)?

Erwin

Both belts.were in the foot locker, so I just put them on. Once I deside on were things are going ill remove one.

Ow ok. :)

Nice display though.

Will you give him the 106th patch?

Erwin

[/quote

His shirt under the field coat has the patch, and I have numerous uniforms green and they off white dress ,from this vet, may put together one in white just to show both sides of the 106. Just like to due justice for everything I have witch is a lot of stuff, almost over whelming.Feel free to give any suggestions on all this like to here options and thoughts. Thanks.