birthday present

Jr. Collector

Jr. Collector

i had a birthday on Friday and on saturday had a party and my grandpa got me a ww2 moutain ruck sack and tent with stakes netting and poles. i think the netting is ww2.

rucksack

100_2910.jpg

100_2912.jpg

100_2914.jpg

Pretty nice birthday haul!!!

Nice to see the shoulder pads on the mountain ruck.Normally see these on the wire frame first patterns.

Happy belated birthday! Those are a couple of great gifts you received from Grandpa. He clearly has a good eye for this kind of thing. :)

Red Ball Express

Happy birthday man! Awesome haul! Im guessing grandparents have a very good eyes on militaria lol. Last year for my birthday they picked me up a whole cartrige belt with canteen and bandage pouch and suspenders for 50$! But my grandpa was also in the korean war so im guessing he knows what they used in the war.

Thanks

Ryan

Happy birthday.

When I was a kid my uncle in Holland used to send me military stuff on my birthday.

M

What do you collect just field gear or across the board US military items.The reason I am asking is I have a lot of stuff you might like as a Birthday gift.Just let me know what you like.Scotty

Those thick felt pads are very rare here.

I have only found 2 sets in all these years!

I found both on Airborne pack's shoulder straps.

Brian Dentino

Happy Birthday, and what a great gift. That ruck is one of the nicest I have ever seen. Like several have said, you almost NEVER find them with their original felt pads.

• 5 weeks later...