"Combat Infantryman Badge 1943-1975"

MFT3

Hi. Do you have a specific availability date for Amazon/UK? When I enter the ISBN it says it doesn't match anything. I believe you mentioned September? Amazon tend to have forthcoming books listed in their system well in advance of publication, but evidently not in this instance. :think: Thanks!

"Combat Infantryman Badge 1943-1975" will not be listed on Amazon until the 20th of September. This is when my second shipment of books will arrive and I will have a larger supply of the book. As a matter of fact, I have only 9 books left from my first shipment. If you want one before 20th September, you will have to order before I run out of the 9 I have left. After 20th September, I think supply will be no problem. Thanks

"Combat Infantryman Badge 1943-1975" will not be listed on Amazon until the 20th of September. This is when my second shipment of books will arrive and I will have a larger supply of the book. As a matter of fact, I have only 9 books left from my first shipment. If you want one before 20th September, you will have to order before I run out of the 9 I have left. After 20th September, I think supply will be no problem. Thanks

Roger that. I'll add it to my Amazon/UK pre- orders as soon as the system allows. Thanks!

dogfacedsoldier

These aer being sold on ebay as well. Same price BIN, tempted, but no money right now. I plan on getting one soon.

Jon

I just finished reading Mike's book and I think it is excellent. It is something the CIB collectors as well as the militaria hobby has needed for a long time. The info should answer alot of questions. The details of the photos are exceptional. Even though I don't collect CIBs anymore, the bookhas become an important part of my library, just in case I get the CIB bug again. Great work, Mike.

• 3 weeks later...

"Combat Infantryman Badge 1943-1975" is now available through Amazon as well as myself (email me at [email protected]). Just received my second shipment of books and supply should not be a problem for awhile. Thank you to all of the people that bought the book so far and for all of the positive comments!

The price of $39.00 for "Combat Infantryman Badge 1943-1975" includes the postage in the USA only. Overseas postage is an additional $11.00. Thank you.

Any update re international availability on Amazon? I've entered the ISBN on Amazon/UK but it doesn't register. Thanks!

Any update re international availability on Amazon? I've entered the ISBN on Amazon/UK but it doesn't register. Thanks!

Try using just the title to find the book. I am not sure why you can not get it to come up. It is fine in the US. Thanks.

Try using just the title to find the book. I am not sure why you can not get it to come up. It is fine in the US. Thanks.

I tried that also...."did not match any products" :dunno:

I tried that also...."did not match any products" :dunno:

Sabrejet, if you can not get it in England from Amazon, I will pick up half the postage for you from the USA, that is $5.00us. Total would be $44.00us. Let me know if you would like for me to send you one. Sorry for your inconvenience!

Sabrejet, if you can not get it in England from Amazon, I will pick up half the postage for you from the USA, that is $5.00us. Total would be $44.00us. Let me know if you would like for me to send you one. Sorry for your inconvenience!

After thinking about it, I will extent the postage offer to any member of the US Military Forum that is living in Europe.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just received my eagerly-awaited copy of the book direct from Michael in the United States (I've was unable to source it the UK) I commend him for his first-class customer relations and professional service! I can only endorse what has already been said many times in this thread, ie, it's a fine piece of work written for collectors by a collector. I would not hesitate to recommend this book to anyone with an interest is US Army insignia.

Thanks Michael! ;)

• 1 month later...

Hello Mike,

Do you still have copies available, I'd like to add one to my library. I'll send payment via paypal as soon as I hear back.

Thank you!

Joe

• 8 years later...