Modified PASGT

NickD

Hi guys

Things have been a bit slow for me in the collecting area lately but this modded PASGT came up on eBay the other day so i went for it. its chin strap has been upgraded & has an extra ring of sponge in the crown for extra comfort.

post-7374-1344706366.jpg

Hiya Nick...good score! I've seen those up-grade strap kits on eBay. Might investigate them myself sometime! :thumbsup:

Hi Nick,

Nice looking Pasgt Helmet set you have got there mate

and well done to :thumbsup: another nice one for to add to the collection.

Regards

Tomás.

Hiya Nick...good score! I've seen those up-grade strap kits on eBay. Might investigate them myself sometime! :thumbsup:

cheers mate :thumbsup:

Hi Nick,

Nice looking Pasgt Helmet set you have got there mate

and well done to :thumbsup: another nice one for to add to the collection.

Regards

Tomás.

cheers mate

shame Ive got no room on the shelf with the other K-Pots i have it would have looked good in the evolution line :thumbsup:

cheers mate

shame Ive got no room on the shelf with the other K-Pots i have it would have looked good in the evolution line :thumbsup:

Hey Nick,

Were in the same boat Unfortunatly i have the same problems as well with my helmet collection :(

I Can't Display all of them on full view as i don't have the room, living with the parents ya know your self :thumbsup:

craig_pickrall

Nce helmet! Congratulations.

That foam pad in the crown is sold at the surplus stores around Ft Bragg. They used to be $2. I'm not sure if they are still around or not. They were intended for the old M1 but work just as well with the Kpot.

Nce helmet! Congratulations.

That foam pad in the crown is sold at the surplus stores around Ft Bragg. They used to be $2. I'm not sure if they are still around or not. They were intended for the old M1 but work just as well with the Kpot.

cheers mate

thanks for the info on the sponge pad i did not know they were intended for use in M-1s as Ive only ever seen them used in K-Pots so that's i nice piece of to know :thumbsup:

i was thinking about adding a set of goggles for display to this lid can anyone tell what would be the more time frame appropriate type please ^_^