Two figures (54mm)

Guest rafaelega

Those figures would appear to be Pegaso - one of the premier manufacturers of 54mm and larger figures. I always wanted to try one of their Roman Centurions but knew that my painting skills would never do it justice!

Rafa

Well done! Do you use the Pegaso line of paints too or a different brand!

Mark

Those are really nice painted. thumbsup.gif

I tried a Greek "Strategos" a few years ago and have a Roman figure laying here waiting to be painted (anyone want it?).

I put a picture of the Strategos here in this section.

Erwin

Guest rafaelega

HI all. There are some manufacturers samples here (from top to botton): ELITE, Andrea, Michael Roberts and finally a transformed Pegaso.

I usually use acrilyc paints (Vallejo paints)

I do not prefer any manufacturer but I prefer good figures. You can see good figures and bad figures in all that manufacturers.....but I usually buy Pegaso, Elite, Andrea,...

Thanks a lot,

Rafa

• 3 weeks later...

Great work on the figures! I particularly appreciate the skill required in shading and blending colors to make them look realistic. I've pretty much given up on figures. I just don't seem to have the touch forthat aspect and can never get them to look decent.

Again....super work!

• 3 months later...
Leatherneck72

What kind of acrylics are you uisng..?? I know there are all kinds out there now, and they are real nice to work with. Back when I used to do figures, all we had was Polly-S. Most of the high end guys used tube oils to facilitate easy blending, and sometimes used Humbrol enamels as a base.

WVUM1shooter

I like the Figure of General Lee. I wish I could prove that I am a descendant of his lol. Jeff Lee Robert Lee something has to be there lol Just kidding, but still those models are very nifty.