Recent craigslist find!

m1johnny

Score! Just acquired off craigslist, U.S. Army Air Corps B-7 goggles, Slote & Klein INC. AN-H-15 cloth flight helmet, WWI altimeter-Aviation Section U.S. Signal Corps Taylor Instrument Companies Rochester N.Y. :thumbsup:

The B7s are the star item IMHO. Great haul...and welcome to the forum!

Thank you for the welcome 'Sabrejet', is that your F-86. Do you have a special interest of U.S. Bombardment Groups (H) that served in the (UK) during WWII. If so, notably the 487th (BG) (H) station 137- Lavenham, Suffolk, (UK). m1johnny :thumbsup:

Thank you for the welcome 'Sabrejet', is that your F-86. Do you have a special interest of U.S. Bombardment Groups (H) that served in the (UK) during WWII. If so, notably the 487th (BG) (H) station 137- Lavenham, Suffolk, (UK). m1johnny :thumbsup:

Hey Johnny....I wish it was! Yes, I do have an interest in WW2 aviation, and being British, the 8th/9th Air Forces, of course! :thumbsup:

Those B-7s are nice. Going up in value every day! Like Saberjet I want to welcome you to the forum. My main collecting interest is 8th AAF and flight gear. Looking forward to seeing more of your finds.

Steve

WWI altimeter 15,000' max, AVIATION SECTION U.S. SIGNAL CORPS, Taylor Instrument Companies Rochester, N.Y. "Tycos" serial # 2081-A, 7798 used in WWI aircraft 1914-1918, notably the JN-4 Curtiss "Jenny".

WWI altimeter 15,000' max, AVIATION SECTION U.S. SIGNAL CORPS, Taylor Instrument Companies Rochester, N.Y. "Tycos" serial # 2081-A, 7798 used in WWI aircraft 1914-1918, notably the JN-4 Curtiss "Jenny".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Great find. THe goggles are indeed real sweet. Could you post pictures of the receivers and cord installed in the helmet?

Here is your request, receivers & cord.