US wheels and tracks at "War & Peace 2012"

Sabrejet

I don't know about you, but IMHO the muddy conditions earlier in the week added something authentic to the "look" of the vehicles...know what I mean?!

M24 Chaffee

Thanks for sharing the photos. Very cool. I love the tanks! I wish I could find someone around my area that would give a tank ride. My wife has offered to pay for one as a gift!

Regards,

Frank

Thanks Frank. Coincidentally, my wife bought me a tank driving day at "The Tank Museum" as a birthday gift last year. Great fun...I recommend it! :thumbsup:

Ian

Ian,

Your giving me a whole lot to read!!!! :lol:

You mean a lot to look at JS...if I'd captioned each one it would have taken me until Judgement Day! :lol:

You mean a lot to look at JS...if I'd captioned each one it would have taken me until Judgement Day! :lol:

Look at, or read...........my mind still has to WORK!!! :w00t:

General Apathy
A small American outpost...far from home!

post-8022-1343139902.jpg

Hi Ian, this is a Frenchman that I have known for many years meeting him at shows in France, the Uk and in the USA, Pierre Izario lives between Florida in the US and Normandy in France and always has his MVPA teepee at Beltring for a week as a focal meeting point for friends and MVPA members visiting Beltring.

Nice lot of vehicles photos you have added here again Ian

ken

Hi Ian, this is a Frenchman that I have known for many years meeting him at shows in France, the Uk and in the USA, Pierre Izario lives between Florida in the US and Normandy in France and always has his MVPA teepee at Beltring for a week as a focal meeting point for friends and MVPA members visiting Beltring.

Nice lot of vehicles photos you have added here again Ian

ken

Hi Ken. Truly international then! :thumbsup: