US wheels and tracks at "War & Peace 2012"

Sabrejet

Ian......Where are all the tank and track guys? :think:

Hunkering down in a metaphorical foxhole somewhere? :think:

Sure is a nice effort you did.

I just love going over and over these photos (and over and over and ...). ;)

Erwin

Erwin...you need to come over on the EuroTunnel express with Johan and the other Belgian guys next year!

Well, maybe I will take the trip with my Fiancée.

Would love to attend this.

Erwin

Erwin...as a wheels & tracks fan it's the show to attend. Nowhere else in the world will you see such a concentration and variety of vintage military vehicles...and be able to get right up close and personal with them. Usually in excess of 1000....the list reads like a telephone directory. If you do make it over in 2013 I recommend you make it at least a two day visit as there's too much to see in a single day. Remember, there are scores of traders in attendance too!

http://www.warandpeaceshow.co.uk/

Great photo report Ian, thanks for taking the time to post! Hope you enjoyed the show...

Will

Thank you Will...and yes, a jolly good time was had by all!

Ian :thumbsup:

Ian,

Maybe you should have named the thread........."Armored Patches". Maybe cloth is more desirable then actual steel?

Ian,

Maybe you should have named the thread........."Armored Patches". Maybe cloth is more desirable then actual steel?

How about: "Rusted pile of junk vaguely resembling an M1 found in a Normandy barn, currently on eBay!" ? Always good for at least 500 hits before supper time on day one. ;)

How about: "Rusted pile of junk vaguely resembling an M1 found in a Normandy barn, currently on eBay!" ? Always good for at least 500 hits before supper time on day one. ;)

THAT'S EVEN BETTER....... :w00t:

Never had the opportunity to be at Beltring for the W&P show ... thanks Ian for your reports, it's always a pleasure to see all those great vehicules :twothumbup:

Never had the opportunity to be at Beltring for the W&P show ... thanks Ian for your reports, it's always a pleasure to see all those great vehicules :twothumbup:

Merci Etienne. L'année prochaine, peut-être? :thumbsup:

Thanks! There's always next year? There are always plenty of your countrymen who make it over! ;)

This one is my favorite.

post-20595-1343375322.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I wish I could have been there.

with all the pictures if feels like we were there. thanks

• 2 months later...