Jungle First Aid Kits

craig_pickrall

craig_pickrall

I misplaced these two books for a while. I have been looking for them because I knew they had this info on the roll type Jungle First Aid Kit. This info is as good as any other source I know of except possibly "Grunt Gear".

post-5-1213895094.jpg

post-5-1213895105.jpg

post-5-1213895111.jpg

• 2 months later...

There is a kit on ebay now attributed to an OSS man.Has any one else seen the price of these going up lately or is it me??Seems the 1944 dated ones are getting attention and the 45 dates are not far behinde.I finally took my extra 1945 dated one(with contents) out of my show box as I had $18 on it and no one wanted it.It went back into the tombs and the black hole of the footlockers.

RON

• 5 months later...
Corpsmancollector

Great pics guys, keep them coming. Some nice roll types out there! Especially yours Martyn, I personally havent seen one of that type before.

Am I correct in saying that the roll type kit was stored in one of the rubberized jungle food bags? Or were they clothing bags?! I actually cant remember. I keep mine in a Japanese personal effects bag with a pull tie at the top ;)

Great pics guys, keep them coming. Some nice roll types out there! Especially yours Martyn, I personally havent seen one of that type before.

Am I correct in saying that the roll type kit was stored in one of the rubberized jungle food bags? Or were they clothing bags?! I actually cant remember. I keep mine in a Japanese personal effects bag with a pull tie at the top ;)

Cheers Will

Mine is in a rubberized Jungle food bag, perfect fit.

They also fit in the zippered pouch on the Jungle pack.

Martyn

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...