Medal License Plates

SEABEEBRIAN

Driving through Alexandria, Virginia, this afternoon I passed a car with what I would swear was a North Carolina Medal of Honor license plate. Although some quick internet searches don't show that North Carolina issues MoH plates, so I may be mistaken about the state. Both the driver and passenger in the car were women, so clearly not the medal's recipient. Too bad I didn't get a photo of the plate, or a chance to chat with the occupants.

Driving through Alexandria, Virginia, this afternoon I passed a car with what I would swear was a North Carolina Medal of Honor license plate. Although some quick internet searches don't show that North Carolina issues MoH plates, so I may be mistaken about the state. Both the driver and passenger in the car were women, so clearly not the medal's recipient. Too bad I didn't get a photo of the plate, or a chance to chat with the occupants.

North Carolina has issued a MOH tag for years...

uniformcollector

Here are some from the State of Michigan (every one is identified to an actual recipient and is housed in Michigan's Military and Space Heroes Museum in Frankenmuth, MI).

post-104949-0-89067300-1435720108.jpg

• 6 years later...
marineflyer

Tennessee   has  a host of permanent plates for those qualified for FREE and always GOOD year after year!!