www.eagleglobeandanchor.com

usmcaviator

usmcaviator

A work in progress but I finally opened a website featuring lots of militaria but focusing on USMC related stuff...EGAs, medals, helmets uniforms, insignia, photos, etc. Adding new items daily, many of which are from my private collection.

Enjoy!

Mike Manifor

http://www.eagleglobeandanchor.com

• 8 months later...

Very nice array of great items, Mike! One of these days I'd do the same. Semper Fi.......Bob

larrystonebooks.com

Hi Mike- I don't know if you saw any of my emails, just in case you didn't I have some nice USMC material on my site. I also need a smaller version of your banner so I can post a link. Thanks! - Larry

About 50 new items added to the website- medals, helmets, autographs- WW1, WW2, and Vietnam. Thanks for checking!

http://www.larrystonebooks.com/

• 3 months later...
usmcaviator

New updates and material. Lots of historical Span-Am Marine material, EGAs, uniforms, hats. 10% off sale, all items and free shipping through July 6, in honor of the 4th of July! www.eagleglobeandanchor.com

Semper Fi!

Mike

• 7 years later...

I had taken a few years off, but the website is back up with items for sale being added daily.  Many of you have dealt with me under the E-bay handle USMCAVIATOR and USMCANTIQUES.  This is a great source for historical USMC militaria.  The EGA section is under maintenance and will be back online this year.  I am always looking to buy and sell collections and EGAs.  Take a look: www.eagleglobeandanchor.com

S/F,

Mike

• 1 month later...

855e7d328f6421b68cc38a495e9ccadf.jpg.6f8b59a4043840e09df55c379f1d1a76.jpg

I reopened the website recently with a large USMC collection.  Special for today (the Marine Corps birthday!!) is 10% off all listed items, entire purchase!!!  Get your order in today by midnight PST!!

Check it out!  www.eagleglobeandanchor.com

Semper Fi!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.