New 82nd Airborne Display

LTGSANCHEZ

Couple new uniforms. Just focusing on the 82nd now. Only thing I really want to add is a Market Garden display (m43 field uniform, m1-c helmet, etc.) Hope you guys like it!

liora003.jpg

Its a repro d bail, but the liner is original. I'm looking for a liner with cast buckles and a m1c shell to sit next to it!

Very NICE display of 82nd uniforms with various ranks! thumbsup.gif

Thanks. Theat variation wasn't intentional. It just happened. I just need a young-dumb 82nd LT's uniform. :rolleyes:

Your collection and its focus is quite impressive. Such tight focus should allow you to pick up some additional amazing pieces. I wish I had your discipline! ;)

Thanks for posting,

Ken

Your collection and its focus is quite impressive. Such tight focus should allow you to pick up some additional amazing pieces. I wish I had your discipline! ;)

Thanks for posting,

Ken

Thanks, but that narrowing of focus is relatively new for me! I've got a WWI display, wwii medic display, a usmc equipment display, edge weapon display, field desk display, footlocker display, early war and late war infantrymen display, weapon accessory display, and an imperial german display along with a big rack of field uniform variations and dress uniforms from a bunch of eto divisions... NO FOCUS there.

I hope your happy with yourself, you just caused me to drool all over my keyboard again. jeal0001.gif Heh, really, top notch collection, as always! thumbsup.gif

- Jeff