M-167- A clipboard

Armourer

And what's all this thumbing of noses about collecting stick pins? You elitists make me sick sometimes.

post-61-1341843024.jpg

Maptacks!? I've always dreamt of upgrading from paper-clips to maptacks. One day...maybe? :jeal0001:

And what's all this thumbing of noses about collecting stick pins? You elitists make me sick sometimes.

post-61-1341843024.jpg

Been there, done that. Sold my stick pin collection a looooong time ago to step up to the paper clip collecting.

Those look like Post War pins in a WW2 box? I'd have to have them in hand to be sure though.

willysmb44

What kills me is that I had one of these clipboards but got rid of it because I didn't think it was WW2. I found another variant of it later without the extra hinged board in the front and kept that one...

Jack's Son

post-61-1341843024.jpg

OMG.....BLACK!!! I NEED BLACK......PLEASE???? (I'll be your friend!), (Honest), ( Well, for a little while) :nerv0003:

OMG.....BLACK!!! I NEED BLACK......PLEASE???? (I'll be your friend!), (Honest), ( Well, for a little while) :nerv0003:

Box is marked "Purple". :wacko:

hawkdriver
Box is marked "Purple". :wacko:

That phenalic plastic had a way of oxidizing to a darker color when it got older, crush one and I bet it's purple inside ;) At least that is what I would tell people when they questioned the black versus purple thing.

arnhem44mad

I've been looking for one of these for ages! Really cool! Thanks for sharing!

Scott

post-11618-1341992057.jpgHi,

Thanks for input´s and information. So, it is not common, but not sought after. If I did understand right.

I put photo of my Holder M-167-A. It is made from fiber and steel (rather heavy).

What is the value of it? If I want to get rid of it

Thanks again.

arnhem44mad
post-11618-1341992057.jpgHi,

Thanks for input´s and information. So, it is not common, but not sought after. If I did understand right.

I put photo of my Holder M-167-A. It is made from fiber and steel (rather heavy).

What is the value of it? If I want to get rid of it

Thanks again.

If you do want to I take all us wartime things which people want to get rid of! :lol: :thumbsup:

Scott

• 3 years later...
arnhem44mad

Hey guys. I live in the UK and have been looking for one of these for a few years. Got one this week from...ebay uk of all places. Obly problem is that the lower part is missing!

I think they are really cool!

I bought a bunch of misc WWII items for $40 and this clip board was in the pile. I checked on ebay and they seemed to be selling at about $60 plus or minus $10 or so. Right now it is serving as a base for a McCord helmet.

• 5 weeks later...

Hold it! If we're going to be discussing something in a serious light, let's call it by its proper name. It's not a "clip board". It's officially known as Holder, M-167-A. And there are variations to it as well.

attachicon.gifbook.JPG

attachicon.gifh1.JPG

What manual is this page from?

Thanks, Jeff