Arlington National goes 4G

37thguy

Jack's Son

Ive heard stories of how difficult it can be to find a grave. This will be a good thing to ease the frustration of the ralitives.

Now, if they can just get the markers right.

Ive heard stories of how difficult it can be to find a grave. This will be a good thing to ease the frustration of the ralitives.

Now, if they can just get the markers right.

Congress has proposed that Arlington be taken over as a billet of the US Military, to be filled by a full-bird Colonel, stating we have much more honor, integrity, and trustworthiness of tending our own

Congress has proposed that Arlington be taken over as a billet of the US Military, to be filled by a full-bird Colonel, stating we have much more honor, integrity, and trustworthiness of tending our own

Truer words have never been spoken! Should have always been run by the Military.

Thread title is misleading.

Arlington is going to offer a location app, that can run on any smart phone.

It's got nothing to do with the wireless protocol used.

The best part of this thread so far, it learning that the military will assume control of Arlington!! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I really do hope they get the whole mess straightened out up there. Not long after I heard the news about all the problems I did a "google" to check a friend of mine buried there. His co-pilot onboard their Cobra was listed but not him on the list of Marine burials.