WW2 Picture Frame w/ Action Figures

hirsca

Estate sale find last week. It must have been in the attic since the war, it was filthy. After lots of TLC with small paint brushes and damp Q-tips, it turned out pretty good. I printed the 8x10 pic from the internet, so it's not original to the frame. Very cool scenes showing Army, Navy and Air Corps in action. Any other similar ones out there? Thanks, Al Hirschler in Dallas.

post-12790-1338921536.jpg

Estate sale find last week. It must have been in the attic since the war, it was filthy. After lots of TLC with small paint brushes and damp Q-tips, it turned out pretty good. I printed the 8x10 pic from the internet, so it's not original to the frame. Very cool scenes showing Army, Navy and Air Corps in action. Any other similar ones out there? Thanks, Al Hirschler in Dallas.

These additional close-ups got tossed into cyberspace when the site went down. Thanks, Al.

post-12790-1338935949.jpg

post-12790-1338939535.jpg

Very nice and great restoration job.

Thank you! You never know what you might find at an estate sale. Makes the hunt very interesting. Al.

I saw one just like it at the gun show this weekend. Nice find.

Troy

At Dallas Marker Hall? If so, that was me!!

Any other examples out there?

Thanks, Al.

At Dallas Marker Hall? If so, that was me!!

Any other examples out there?

Thanks, Al.

Yep Al. That was the show. I saw it on the dealers table in the secondary hall.

Troy

Yep Al. That was the show. I saw it on the dealers table in the secondary hall.

Troy

Yup, that was me wearing the VFW apron with two tables that looked like 5 pounds of groceries in a 3 pound sack. My brother was at the next table with the red USMC recruiting blanket covering his table. Al.

I will have to remember that for the next show. I thought about wearing my USMF name tag to meet members. Next time I will.

Troy

I will have to remember that for the next show. I thought about wearing my USMF name tag to meet members. Next time I will.

Troy

Good idea for all of us Forummers. Next time I will hang a sign up with my Forum name so I can meet all members attending. Thanks, Al.