Brother's Display. Vietnam Vet.

2Dogs

This was a long time in coming togather. I had wanted to have this done for Carl a few year's ago before he passed away in 2010. But as with all things I want to do seem to get pushed to the back burner.

I would like to thank all the guys that I traded with for some of the items and Forum member"patches" for putting me on the trail of the DIs.

Carl M. Stevens, Tay Ninh-West, Vietnam. 228th Supply & Support Co. (DS) 26 NOV 67 to 3 JUL 69.

post-5782-1338681200.jpg

That's a great display and nicely done.. I know he would be proud as I am sure you are of it and his service. Thanks for sharing..

This was a long time in coming togather. I had wanted to have this done for Carl a few year's ago before he passed away in 2010. But as with all things I want to do seem to get pushed to the back burner.

I would like to thank all the guys that I traded with for some of the items and Forum member"patches" for putting me on the trail of the DIs.

Carl M. Stevens, Tay Ninh-West, Vietnam. 228th Supply & Support Co. (DS) 26 NOV 67 to 3 JUL 69.

Robswashashore

My favorite displays are the ones that have to do with family members. Thank you for sharing.

Jean

He would also have the ARVN Gallantry Cross unit citation...that was awarded by SVN prior to the fall of Saigon to any US personnel who served in Vietnam....

"3. Criteria: a. U.S. Military units were individually cited for award of the Republic of Vietnam (RVN) Gallantry Cross; however, the Vietnamese Government issued the award to all units subordinate to Military Assistance Command (MACV) during the period 8 February 1962 and 28 March 1973 and to U.S. Army Vietnam and its subordinate units for the period 20 July 1965 to 28 March 1973. This permits all personnel who served in Vietnam to wear the RVN Gallantry Cross unit citation."

Mark sends

• 2 weeks later...
BigJohn#3RD

A Great and Lasting Tribute to your Brother's Service. GOD BLESS HIM MAY HE REST IN PEACE :salute:

De Oppresso Liber

Strength and Honor

John