USMC AVIATORS - New Book

babaou

Hello everybody,

Here is my new third book which is just available in english version since May 22 on the following website :

Click here to visit the following Website

or click on the following link :

http://www.eden-mili-arts.com/index.php?lang=english

I invite you to discover the aviators of the legendary US Marine Corps in the Pacific. This book contains 192 pages, seven chapters, each named for a different squadron, uniforms and flight gear, personal memoirs, excerpts from the war diary of a dive bombing squadron flight log books, and photo albums of the men who served in it. Here is its contents :

Introduction : 10 pages

Chapter 1 VMSB-144 : 18 pages

Chapter 2 VMSB-235 : 10 pages

Chapter 3 VMF-222 : 61 pages

Chapter 4 VMSB-341 : 10 pages

Chapter 5 VMTB-143 : 48 pages

Chapter 6 VMF-512 : 18 pages

Chapter 7 VMTB-454 : 15 pages

Bibliography, acknowledgments : 1 page

Through this book you are going to share the daily lives of these men as their experience in training and combat. With its colorful plane profiles, original documents, and reconstructions detailing the flight equipment of these men, this book is the first of its kind about US Marine aviation.

Best regards

Greg

post-15129-1338048266.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for great book Greg!

I recomend this book to everyone who want start collect USMC or Navy Aviation. Great history files, orginal photos and good reconstruction.

I think it is the best and only one good book about USMC/Navy aviation stuff !

Cheers,

Jerry

• 2 weeks later...
pararaftanr2

Hello all,

I got my copy last week and have been pouring through it ever since. Without a doubt, this is the finest book that has been published on the subject to date. You will find a thorough text, scores of previously unpublished photos from Greg's extensive collection and accurate reconstructions that show the details of flight gear and clothing used by Marine aviators from 1942-1945. For the model builders out there, there are also numerous color aircraft profiles. To top it all off, the price is very reasonable for a book of this nature. If this is your area of interest (as it is mine) I think you will agree that it is money well spent for a book you will continually be referring to. Thanks Greg! Best regards, Paul

Nice Paul that You like a book :)

please contact with me, we have still un-finished deal for a stuff !

Im waiting...

the best regards,

Jerry

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the book and it is simply outstanding!! Pictures are beautiful and everything is really well presented! PLus for a book of this quality the price is really good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Charlie Flick

Gregory:

It looks good. I just ordered a copy from your site. I look forward also to your next book on Navy Aviators.

Regards,

Charlie Flick