on behalf of michael (canadianbacon)

canadian bacon

Jack's Son
Speedy recovery mate ..........

I always enjoyed your rants !

owen

Owen, the word is"enjoy"........he's still with us!! :lol:

canadian bacon

Kyrstyn again just wanted to update everyone michael is doing a lot better he should be out of the hospital in two or three weeks. But its going to be a while before he is back to 100%. He underwent surgery to put screws in his leg and arm to as he put it "keep it all in top party form". He asked me to tell all of you how much he appretiates the members here and there well wishing.

Kyrstyn again just wanted to update everyone michael is doing a lot better he should be out of the hospital in two or three weeks. But its going to be a while before he is back to 100%. He underwent surgery to put screws in his leg and arm to as he put it "keep it all in top party form". He asked me to tell all of you how much he appretiates the members here and there well wishing.

THanks for the update.Glad to hear he is improving.I have rods in my leg and from experiance He will be better but not the same.Its a long road to recovery but the best thing is he is in good hands and has you for suppoert.

Best Wishes to the both of you

RD

Best thoughts for a speedy recovery from a fellow Canuck...hang on here, not a Vancouver Canuck!!!!! Hold it , let me rephrase that!!!

From a fellow Canadian...no, no, not Montreal Canadian!!!!!!

How about "from your neighbor...an Albertan!!!!!!!!!"

Cheers

Michael

and Kyrstyn

Best wishes and get well soon! I hope Kyrstyn you are doing well also, we somtime forget about what our wives and girlfriends go through.

Your are in our prayers

Tony

carrabassett

Just found out about this as I have been away from the Forum for awhile. I am so sorry to hear about this but very glad that you are making a speedy recovery. Fortunately you have youth on your side! (As well as the good Lord). Hope all goes well for you, Michael.

Just found this post as well. Wishing CB and his family all the best as he recovers. We'll keep you in our prayer.

- Ron

canadian bacon

kyrstyn here again just wanted to let you know that michael will out of the hospital next friday and he will be back on then. good thing too cuz he was going into

withdrawal

manayunkman

Glad to hear he is on the mend. Hope no one else was hurt. Looking forward to his posts.

Michael, be a good patient and do as the doctors tell you so you can come out and play ASAP. Take care, Ken

Jack's Son

Michael....This is good news! I've been saving a buch of stuff for you to buy and your lay-away fees have been climbing!!

See-ya soon. ;)

BigJohn#3RD

Just found out about your accident; Michael, I'm glad to hear you are recovering, you will be in my prayers for a complete recovery.

John