ACH plus accessories

Sabrejet

Here's a current issue ACH together with a range of accessories. The ESS googles with stealth cover are gradually being replaced by ballistic glasses such as the Wileys seen here. These have interchangeable clear or tinted lenses. They can be worn with regular "arms" or an elasticated strap for greater security. The whole set is supplied in a small pack which can be attached to a belt. The soft nape pad as supplied with the basic helmet can be replaced with a ballistic N.A.P.E. pad, available in ACU or Multicam. The helmet band is usually personalized with the wearer's name and blood group. Goggle retention loops are attached to the shell as is a standard NVG mount. The basic helmet beneath its ACU cover is overall foliage green. It was manufactured by Gentex in 2001 (?) and is an unissued example.post-8022-1336570064.jpg

post-8022-1336570079.jpgpost-8022-1336570131.jpg

Very Nice Ian :thumbsup:

Thanks Tomas...I just need to get a Surefire flashlight to complete the set! :lol:

Very nice Ian! I love the Rakkassan (sp?) patch on the cover and the matching goggle cover! I have a similar rig, but nowhere near as nice and complete as this one!

Rick

Very nice Ian! I love the Rakkassan (sp?) patch on the cover and the matching goggle cover! I have a similar rig, but nowhere near as nice and complete as this one!

Rick

Thanks Rick. All of the accessories were acquired via the forum at various times in the past six months.

mohawkALSE

I also have a Gentex ACH with all the same bits and pieces. Your helmets date of manufacture is Feb 2009

I have this Army -10 for the ACH from 2008:

ACH-10.jpg

I also have a Gentex ACH with all the same bits and pieces. Your helmets date of manufacture is Feb 2009

I have this Army -10 for the ACH from 2008:

ACH-10.jpg

Thanks...I mis-read the stock number. So many digits!! :w00t:

Thanks Tomas...I just need to get a Surefire flashlight to complete the set! :lol:

Eich ian groesawu'n fawr,

You be all there once you get the surefire light Ian

make sure you get it in blue for the United Kingdom :thumbsup:

Eich ian groesawu'n fawr,

You be all there once you get the surefire light Ian

make sure you get it in blue for the United Kingdom :thumbsup:

Is your's green for Eire, Tomas?! :lol:

Is your's green for Eire, Tomas?! :lol:

Oh but Of Course Ian i just had to get the Green for Eire :lol: :laughing1:

So make sure you get the Blue.

Oh my...what a stunning helmet! :o

JS...call in at your local Army recruitment centre and your Uncle Sam will give you one....for free!! ;)

Great looking helmet. You have done an excellent job. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the helmet band? I am in need of a used (salty) named helmet band. Thanks.

Chris