The Willys Jeep "Cart"

USMC-RECON0321

USMC-RECON0321

Just for fun thought I would add a few pics of my old golf cart I just had painted up. It has my USMC decal to the rear and my Army LRS decal to the front.

Sorry if this breaks any rules, But hey I'm sure some base Commander had one of these!! :w00t:

post-33000-1334604036.jpg

post-33000-1334604047.jpg

USMC-RECON0321

Last one.

Actually I told the wife I was just taking it in for service work and brought it home like this. How's the old saying go; Easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission! :whistling:

post-33000-1334605912.jpg

USMC-RECON0321
Thats awsome we have one where I work made to look like a pavehawk helicopter. Pretty creative, lol

Brandon,

That's funny, because I first considered doing the mouth and teeth on the front but decided on this. Could you post a pic of the one you mentioned?

Here you go these were the only pics we had. I have been away on business for a few months and just found out it was donated to a local museum to help out around the grounds. Notice the refueling probe, if there were better pics you can really see the details. Enjoy ;)

post-9577-1334825766.jpg

post-9577-1334825786.jpg

Very cool Troy! Now all you need are a few jerricans and an AA mount for a "Ma Deuce"...plus a whip aerial maybe?! ;)

USMC-RECON0321

Here you go these were the only pics we had. I have been away on business for a few months and just found out it was donated to a local museum to help out around the grounds. Notice the refueling probe, if there were better pics you can really see the details. Enjoy ;)

Brandon,

Very cool - I like it!!

USMC-RECON0321
Very cool Troy! Now all you need are a few jerricans and an AA mount for a "Ma Deuce"...plus a whip aerial maybe?! ;)

Ian,

Hmmm... You have some good ideas!!! :think: I was also thinking of having the top covered in OD Canvas :w00t:

I saw the HH60Golf at the air museum back in November. The crew did a great job on it. Lots of neat accessories added to the cart.

Mark

Hot & Sunny AZ

I know a few of the people at the air museum. :thumbsup:

One of them is a photographer he just might get the shot you want.

Hope to see him this weekend as we do a special event with a B-17, B-24 & P-51 at the Marana, Az Airport.

Mark

USMC-RECON0321
I know a few of the people at the air museum. :thumbsup:

One of them is a photographer he just might get the shot you want.

Hope to see him this weekend as we do a special event with a B-17, B-24 & P-51 at the Marana, Az Airport.

Mark

Thanks Mark,

That would be great! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Nice one :o) I panted my civ. car last year. My friend painted his VW Passat with a marking of a B17 :D

post-9248-1336418786.jpg

post-9248-1336418806.jpg

post-9248-1336418850.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
How about a pair of "Battle of Britain" SMART cars!?

I will raise you a smart car tank!

smank.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Since others are posting pics of civ vehicles painted up, I'll add mine. These pics were taken by a friend of my son. He was driving in these photos

100_0997.jpg

100_1018.jpg

100_1000.jpg

The paint job is several years old and needs to be redone. Maybe this summer