DSA 69 ERDL coat medium long

korea drab

That's probably worth about $30-40. Interesting how he compares it to a Filson bush coat - not at all the same. Ask him if he has the pants.

Greg Robinson

Not a very knowledgeable seller. He's also listing a 1983 dated "extreme cold" sleeping bag and calling it "WW1 or WW2" and "1920's and '30's" so basically he's just guessing and trying to make it sound old.

Greg

Greg Robinson
That's probably worth about $30-40. Interesting how he compares it to a Filson bush coat - not at all the same. Ask him if he has the pants.

Army surplus stores had cases of these in the '70's. I bought a set of jacket and trousers, mint condition, size medium back then and they cost about $30. Today, the shirts are hard to find....the trousers near impossible.

Army surplus stores had cases of these in the '70's. I bought a set of jacket and trousers, mint condition, size medium back then and they cost about $30. Today, the shirts are hard to find....the trousers near impossible.

Yeah, the pants will set you back more than $100 these days.

Greg Robinson
Yeah, the pants will set you back more than $100 these days.

I've still got the trousers with the crotch ripped open. Be glad to sell them cheap :lol:

Greg

I've still got the trousers with the crotch ripped open. Be glad to sell them cheap :lol:

Greg

That's a field modification! :rolleyes: Once, the owner of an Army surplus store told me that Rangers did that in Vietnam so they wouldn't have to stop to go to the bathroom!

Greg Robinson
That's a field modification! :rolleyes: Once, the owner of an Army surplus store told me that Rangers did that in Vietnam so they wouldn't have to stop to go to the bathroom!

Gotta admit that makes a better story than the truth which is I got too fat to wear the darn things and one day split them open. :lol: