Norman D. Landing

bilko1

General Apathy
Rest assured, Ken is always adequately equipped for his trips to the beach JS ;)

Ian, I have to ask, what other web sites are you using besides this one. :blink::unsure: :think:

ken

Norman D. Landing, Forum Normandy Correspondent, 26 December 2011

General Apathy

post-344-1324935161.jpg

I bet he really has to fight off the ladies when he wears that outfit.

Craig, we should work as a team, I had been wondering how I would sneak the above hideous advert onto the forum and you lined it up for me with your quote above, thanks. -_-^_^:lol:

If the advert had been current then it would have made some crass gifts for friends next year. :thumbsup:

ken

;)

Ian, I have to ask, what other web sites are you using besides this one. :blink::unsure: :think:

ken

The BVSF...British Vintage Swimsuits Forum. Fascinating!! ;)

General Apathy
AND..........The Guys!! :rolleyes:

I say JS, dreadfully Un-Pc of you dear boy. :mellow:

ken

General Apathy
The BVSF...British Vintage Swimsuits Forum. Fascinating!! ;)

Ian, I am beginning to have serious concerns for your mental wellbeing, looking at men dressed in strange costume, crikey I should have thought perhaps that's what led you to this forum. :lol::lol:

ken

Ken...that woman must've been goin' a fair old lick when she crashed through that wall!! And....for the benefit of forum members I would like to catergorically state that the General does not have replicas of the heads of all his past conquests similarly mounted on the wall of his home! There simply isn't enough room.

vostoktrading
Ken...that woman must've been goin' a fair old lick when she crashed through that wall!! And....for the benefit of forum members I would like to catergorically state that the General does not have replicas of the heads of all his past conquests similarly mounted on the wall of his home! There simply isn't enough room.

Ian,

That's why they make oak leaf clusters, combat stars and knots... !

Jon.

Ian,

That's why they make oak leaf clusters, combat stars and knots... !

Jon.

In Ken's case, he could have just one mounted head, and then 'name plates' hanging below it!

vostoktrading
In Ken's case, he could have just one mounted head, and then 'name plates' hanging below it!

Yea, Might have to go outside and set up a big marble wall in a park somewhere!

Ken, tanks for the info. Found some info on Vargas, seems like he preferred redheads, which I can understand. http://www.btinternet.com/%7Ebrmerc/vargas/Vargas.html Here's the website I found him in. http://freespace.virgin.net/b.mercer/Pinup1.html it also has artwork from Gil Elvgren.

Sorry again for disrupting the posting of your parachute find, but I also thought this was very important and informative ;)

Hope you had a nice peaceful Christmas out there on the coast.

Pat

Pat

No disruption...legs wrapped in nylons...parachute nylon/silk.....I see the connection quite clearly :lol:

You mean just like Q-bars JS? Great idea! We could call them "C-bars"...."C" being for conquest I like it!! :thumbsup:

As 2011 come to an end I want to thank all of you for a great year. As a midwest boy my circle of friends were located within a small area. With the Forum my circle of friends in now worldwide. Hoping 2012 its a little better. As many T-Shirt show around here "I survived the Flood of 2011.

The first picture Shows just North Of Omaha, Nebraska last Summer.

post-551-1324994685.jpg

The second shows the same area during the flood. Since it was made by release's from the 6 upstream Dams it lasted 3 months or more. This scene was the same From North Dakota to St Louis, Mo.

post-551-1324994866.jpg

Happy New Year. Robert

Dramatic satellite pics Robert! Maybe we should re-christen you "Noah", seeing as how you survived the great flood!?

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Ian

General Apathy
There simply isn't enough room.[/u]

see, told y'all I live in a shack with a shoebox under the bed. :unsure:

ken

Norman D. Landing, Forum Normandy Correspondent, 27 December 2011

General Apathy
Yea, Might have to go outside and set up a big marble wall in a park somewhere!

Hi Jon, I have had my ' moments ' through my life but let's not get carried away, and thanks for your delicious thoughts. :love:

ken

General Apathy
You mean just like Q-bars JS? Great idea! We could call them "C-bars"...."C" being for conquest I like it!! :thumbsup:

Ian, must clarify this a little I never had ' conquest's ', they were all deep meaningful relationships. :blushing: :wacko:

ken

General Apathy
As 2011 come to an end I want to thank all of you for a great year. As a midwest boy my circle of friends were located within a small area. With the Forum my circle of friends in now worldwide. Hoping 2012 its a little better. As many T-Shirt show around here "I survived the Flood of 2011.

The first picture Shows just North Of Omaha, Nebraska last Summer.

The second shows the same area during the flood. Since it was made by release's from the 6 upstream Dams it lasted 3 months or more. This scene was the same From North Dakota to St Louis, Mo.

Happy New Year. Robert

Robert, well the forum and this topic wouldn't have been the same without your involvement, so many thanks for 2011. :thumbsup:

Sorry to be looking at the shot's of the flooding around you, let's pray that they always miss your property.

Thankfully here due to historical knowledge of the flood plains then nothing has ever been built below the flood levels, having said that I am only 30 feet above sea level and the sea is only ten miles away and this is some of the flattest terrain in France.. :crying:

Looking at Ian's suggestion to call you Noah, maybe you should take a leaf out of his book and build a floating dock with a house on it and anchor it to the spot on lengths of chain so you rise with the flood. ;)

All the best for 2012 and please keep joining in here :thumbsup:

ken

;)

Ian, must clarify this a little I never had ' conquest's ', they were all deep meaningful relationships. :blushing: :wacko:

ken

Ken....surely you've heard of the Norman Conquest? No need to be coy, dear boy! ;)

Pat

No disruption...legs wrapped in nylons...parachute nylon/silk.....I see the connection quite clearly :lol:

Ron, thanks for your understanding, you know it's my first time in here, and it's all so...so confusing.... :unsure:

By the way, I laughed so hard I almost had tears in my eyes when I saw that "plaque"! :thumbsup:

General Apathy
Ken....surely you've heard of the Norman Conquest? No need to be coy, dear boy! ;)

Hey Ian, if Norman was conquered it certainly wasn't by me. :dry:

ken

General Apathy
Ron, thanks for your understanding, you know it's my first time in here, and it's all so...so confusing.... :unsure:

By the way, I laughed so hard I almost had tears in my eyes when I saw that "plaque"! :thumbsup:

Hi Pat, this topic is part serious, part informative, part negative, part useless, but overall the best part open and humerous, pleased you had a laugh. ;) :thumbsup:

ken

General Apathy

post-344-1325019428.jpg

ONE night at a time....... :lol:

Hey JS, what you insinuating ^_^:blush::lol:

ken

General Apathy

post-344-1325020013.jpg

Then & Now .............

This evenings ' Then & Now ' is going to be slightly different to all the others that have gone before in this topic. Driving through Carentan Christmas eve I passed the spot of the monument to the ' Cabbage Patch ' fight and it brought to mind the days that I worked on the Band of Brothers episode featuring the cabbage patch.

The photo above is the set that was built up for the scene, the gardeners arrived early morning with a truck full of potted vegetables and worked to turn a flat piece of grass area into a cabbage and vegetable patch, the scenes were shot the following day.

ken

General Apathy

post-344-1325020475.jpg

Continued Then & Now ..........

The drawing above is the location sheet for that weeks scenes to be shot, there were probably half a dozen scenes from various episodes that this location was good for, one being the cabbage patch, one the scene where Spiers shoots the German prisoners, and the scenes of the tanks meeting up with the airborne troopers.

The cabbage patch was located in the square just to the lower left of the circle marked ' set ' in the middle of this drawing.

ken