Norman D. Landing

bilko1

Very strange! I thought at first it might just be the "British" accent! :)

attachicon.gifHAGAR.JPG

Very good Beast...but don't forget the Welsh accent too! (think Tom Jones, Anthony Hopkins, Catherine Zeta Jones etc.) ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
craig_pickrall

Isn't Ken supposed to be getting out on work release for good behavior sometime soon? I wonder if he got a lot of tats while on the inside?

vostoktrading

Hopefully he'll be back soon. He may need at least a week longer to recover from the D-Day festivities?!

Let me reassure the members that Ken is fine...I was actaully in touch with him just a short time ago. As JS correctly says, he's had a succession of house-guests so his time hasn't been his own! However...just like Gen. MacArthur, "He will return!"

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Ken

I finally made it onto the forum after years of lurking. Hopefully see you in Normandy in the next few weeks, me and Doc are back over from next Thurs until the following wed

Lisa

x

hbtcoveralls

I've seen concrete evidence that Ken is actually alive. He's been seen piloting an LCVP "somewhere in France".

Tom Bowers

• 2 weeks later...

Ken's PC is down again. He couldn't post here, even he wanted to! :o

Ian, Can you take dictation? Maybe you can read the posts to him and he can dictate his replies to you! :)

Be glad to see him back on-line again!

• 1 month later...

To those of you who know and miss Ken / General Apathy and his "Normandy" posts (still waaay ahead of anyone else's at in excess of 6000,000 hits! :o ) rest assured that he is alive and kicking, as the accompany photo will attest! I met up with him over a meal last night as he's back in Wales visiting his family. I hope he will be resuming his forum activities in the not too distant future...so watch this space!

post-8022-0-05880600-1378880593.jpg

It is so great to see a picture of Ken. I miss his posts so much! His posts are so informative, educational, and fun! That is why he has so many views. There is no one like Ken! Maybe that is a good thing....maybe that is a bad thing... :lol::lol: Ken is a rare breed! :love:

....Kat

craig_pickrall

Thanks for the update. What is with the RR patch on his jacket? I thought he drove a Volvo and a Ford truck. Is he trying to impress the ladies again?