Lc2 pistol belt Foliage green or OD???

M1garandgunner

M1garandgunner

Hi, I was wondering about the LC2 pistol belts in foliage green and OD. I have seen these and bought one with foliage green webbing and a black side release fastex buckle, snap adjustment, and was wondering when the foliage green ones were introduced. I heard 2003 to match the ACU's. Does anyone know anything about the OD green ones? That is the one I want to get, as most of the pouches I see are OD not foliage or whatever that color is. Is there a place to buy them online or a seperate NSN or something? Thanks!!

There is a thread about the soylent green belts...I can not find it for some reason.

The Fastex side-release buckle was added to the "Belt, Individual Equipment" around FY1992, even though the military specifications do not call for it to be utilized on the belt (only the grey/green plastic quick release is indicated in the specifications).

I have yet to find any military specification for the soylent green belts...the ones I have seen are commercially manufactured

M1garandgunner

Well I just checked the one I bought, and it says Belt, Individual Equipment, Nylon, LC-2 SP0100-00-D-EC58 ...then the NSN and Mississippi Industries for the Blind. it has a 2001 dated buckle and I think that the Sp0100-00- is the year 2000? I bought it outside an Army base but it was in VG condition, they had a few of them there...

Oh and also I looked at a m16 mag pouch I have that is the same shade of green and it is from 2000 also

Foliage Green?...is this like a lighter green, sort of like "Sage Green" on some flight suits? I think I know what you are talking about, but can't describe it.

Mark