Reproduction M1947 HBT's

2ndInf.Div.

2ndInf.Div.

Does anyone know of a place that reproduces the 1947 pattern fatigues? I know Moore Militaria sells the OG-107 1st pattern used in Vietnam which is similar to the 1947's, but does anyone reproduce the OD7 M1947 version?

2ndInf.Div.

I might have some people interested in Korean War reenacting and was trying to see if they reproduced them. I myself have a set of originals.

I might have some people interested in Korean War reenacting and was trying to see if they reproduced them. I myself have a set of originals.

I would like a set as well. Maybe someone will come around and repro them.

I have seen the WW2 hbts also worn in korea.The originals are still available and they repro them too.Maybe you could take a set of the WW2 repros and have someone tailor the pockets down asmaller???

That's what I was thinking, you see WW2 HBT's all over Korea so why not just do that?

That is one option. As noted most Korean era pockets are smaller, the shade is darker and some have the sewn buttons instead of the metal 13 star buttons. I have a WWII HBT now but have an eye out for something a little better (in my eyes).

2ndInf.Div.
That's what I was thinking, you see WW2 HBT's all over Korea so why not just do that?

They were used, true, but it would be neat for that impression of what new things were used in Korea. I've also seen original examples of WWII HBT's with brown buttons instead of the 13 star buttons.