Group from EOD Tech who served w/Seal Team 3

DaveP

Had quite a day at a moving sale this weekend! All from a Navy EOD Tech who previously served with Seal Team 3. Helmet w/NVG mount and 30rd mag on rear. 3 UDT vests, 2 are complete with canisters. 1 Johnson Redi-Mag. 2 pair fins by Force Fin. 1 holster w/mag. 2 slings. 5 modified DCUs. 1 modified BDU. This guy has deployed 6 times and is still active duty so I won't reveal his name. Two of the DCU are modified with 2 pockets on each sleeve. He told me they stuffed the lower pockets with bandage dressing that doubled as padding if they had to hit the dirt. Other 3 DCUs are more standard I guess. Comments are welcome especially about helmet, vests and DCUs. Actually I'm no expert on any of these things so will appreciate advice on all. Thanks in advance. Dave. Several pics to follow.

post-341-1332709438.jpg

historic grouping, was there any paper or photos with it?..........dave

I have his name and a little info about places he's been. Found a photo of him on-line and a little more career info. I didn't press him for too much as he was a little reluctant to give out personal info (understandably).

dave peifer

i agree..........i recently bought a large gp from a navy man still in service.he cut the name tapes off the digital type 1 2and 3 uniforms right in front of me.i got his name and some info.he is due to retire in a year and will sell me the full issue.i totally understand the not being too inquisitive...........dave

I will echo the sentiments of the others...GREAT find! Navy EOD items are incredibly hard to source. You did well.