small patch/insignia displays

bayerntx

Hello all. I, along with my wife doing the work requiring some skill, put these displays together over the holidays. The display cases were purchased at Hobby Lobby. I had some old uniforms that were beyond repair with moth holes. My wife cut out sections from the uniforms big enough to cover the white fuzzy padding that came with the displays. These seem to work really well because no glue, tape, or the like is needed to secure the items. The covers swing open so it's easy to make changes.

Tim

post-1740-1199234706.jpg

post-1740-1199234727.jpg

jeremiahcable

Nice diplays, I have a couple of the same shadow boxes from Hobby Lobby. I particularly like your use of material from badly damaged uniforms. thumbsup.gif

Hello all. I, along with my wife doing the work requiring some skill, put these displays together over the holidays. The display cases were purchased at Hobby Lobby. I had some old uniforms that were beyond repair with moth holes. My wife cut out sections from the uniforms big enough to cover the white fuzzy padding that came with the displays. These seem to work really well because no glue, tape, or the like is needed to secure the items. The covers swing open so it's easy to make changes.

Tim

post-1740-1199234706.jpg

post-1740-1199234727.jpg

verry nice display thumbsup.gif

Here's one I did with the same case. I've also been wanting to do one with my Airborne patches. What size did you use?

Thanks!!

post-78-1199332994.jpg

Here's one I did with the same case. I've also been wanting to do one with my Airborne patches. What size did you use?

Thanks!!

post-78-1199332994.jpg

The one with the airborne patches is about 12" x 15 1/4". The larger one is about 17" x 21". I really like how you have the TD display set up.

Tim

Thanks Tim, and right back at you with your displays. thumbsup.gif

I really like seeing these patches in nice displays so they can be enjoyed all the time.