EGA day

dskjl

You have a very nice assortment here and a good many desirable to the emblem collectors...

Post one: Top two are the enlisted collar emblems, of the early 20's era and bottom two from the 30's. All w/ proper rollers

Post two: Dress emblem from 20's, not positive if Officer or enlisted, as I've not seen it clearly in period photo.

Post three: These are "sweetheart" jewelry (pin) of the WW2 era.

Post four: Enlisted Barracks Cover emblem from WW2 era.

Post five: Pre WW1 enlisted Barracks Cover emblem.

Post six: Officer collar emblems - dress & service from WW2 era. Dress emblem was also used on epaulets.

Post seven: Officer collar emblems, 20's era, also used on epaulets.

Post eight: Officer collar emblem, 20's era, also used on epaulets.

Post nine: Officer collar emblems from WW2 era.

Post ten: Enlisted epaulet emblems, Span-Am era.

Thank you I printed this and will keep it with the pics.

Thanks gain,

D

suwanneetrader
You have a very nice assortment here and a good many desirable to the emblem collectors...

Post one: Top two are the enlisted collar emblems, of the early 20's era and bottom two from the 30's. All w/ proper rollers

Post two: Dress emblem from 20's, not positive if Officer or enlisted, as I've not seen it clearly in period photo.

Post three: These are "sweetheart" jewelry (pin) of the WW2 era.

Post four: Enlisted Barracks Cover emblem from WW2 era.

Post five: Pre WW1 enlisted Barracks Cover emblem.

Post six: Officer collar emblems - dress & service from WW2 era. Dress emblem was also used on epaulets.

Post seven: Officer collar emblems, 20's era, also used on epaulets.

Post eight: Officer collar emblem, 20's era, also used on epaulets.

Post nine: Officer collar emblems from WW2 era.

Post ten: Enlisted epaulet emblems, Span-Am era.

I tried to save them for my ref., but around #2 & #3 ID's got out of order with "dskjl's" posting numbers or maybe it's just me :think: Richard

Two Six SgtMaj
I tried to save them for my ref., but around #2 & #3 ID's got out of order with "dskjl's" posting numbers or maybe it's just me :think: Richard

Gentlemen, Can someone email me the photo's to my personal account at [email protected]. I am currently deployed and my computer will not pull up the photo's. Semper Fidelis!!! 2/6 SgtMaj USMC (NAWA AFGHANISTAN)

teufelhunde.ret
Gentlemen, Can someone email me the photo's to my personal account at [email protected]. I am currently deployed and my computer will not pull up the photo's. Semper Fidelis!!! 2/6 SgtMaj USMC (NAWA AFGHANISTAN)

will do!

teufelhunde.ret

and your email is inbound