Multicam ACH

NickD

this is an ACH i bought off eBay a little while ago & slowly but surely put it all together :thumbsup:

the first set of pic's is of how it looked when i bought it, it had no comfort pads a fake net camo paint job & Velcro strips so added everything you see in the last pic's ;)

post-7374-1331834832.jpg

cheers Paul

its not to easy to get NVG mount parts here in the UK so i went with the easiest & cheapest option which is the black version the actual rhino mount i went with is a Chinese copy because when i was trying to locate an original i was informed they're illegal to export out of the US so i didn't want to risk it !

An all singing/dancing rig Nick....very cool! As you know, I got my ex USGI NVG mount off eBayUS....no probs at all!

An all singing/dancing rig Nick....very cool! As you know, I got my ex USGI NVG mount off eBayUS....no probs at all!

cheers mate :thumbsup:

you were lucky try finding one that's unused that someone is willing to chance it & send internationally never could find anyone that's why i gave up & bought the Chinese copies atleast they're cheap new & look the part for display ;)

cheers mate :thumbsup:

you were lucky try finding one that's unused that someone is willing to chance it & send internationally never could find anyone that's why i gave up & bought the Chinese copies atleast they're cheap new & look the part for display ;)

Nick...there were several types listed here on the forum last week at very reasonable prices and ship-able worldwide.

CNY Militaria

Nothing wrong with the black NVG Mount--most of us in Kandahar last year use those on our OCP ACH's.

Nick...there were several types listed here on the forum last week at very reasonable prices and ship-able worldwide.

well thats what i get for not checking but im not too bothered at the mo i might try & get the real at some point but for now the ones i have will do :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with the black NVG Mount--most of us in Kandahar last year use those on our OCP ACH's.

thanks for that i was starting to think about changing out so you just saved me some cash :lol: