Lets see your Bullion Patches!

CNY Militaria

TBM - can you post photos of the backs..?

Thanks

John

John, here are the backs of the two 15th's, Mark

post-527-1176141201.jpgpost-527-1176141220.jpg

John Cooper

Thanks for posting - I was interested in see the details of the construction. I hope some others can provide some additional examples.

Regards

John

John Cooper

Very nice Beau - I love the 8th AF Bullion on felt... as for the 5th AF is that sewn on a transitional type uniform..?

John

Very nice Beau - I love the 8th AF Bullion on felt... as for the 5th AF is that sewn on a transitional type uniform..?

John

That's exactly right. That patch was Japanese made, a real beauty. The rest of the insignia on that Air Force Major's tunic was bullion as well. I sold the tunic, visor cap, ribbons, dogtags, for around $72.00. Damn you eBay!

Beau

88thcollector

Hello,

I am about to give up on the image posting. My kid wants to poste some of his so we are trying againing.

A decent 66th in bullion.

88thcollector

I may be getting this figured out. Here is a sampling of some of my kid's bullion. I quit collecting years ago and sold it all but my son is rabid now. He can spot a patch at a 100 yards.

post-827-1176503597.jpg

88thcollector
post-827-1176503900.jpgThis is some of his favorites. The 10th is the best work I have ever seen, Indian, with snaps. The seahorse is the only bullion I have ever encountered, German.

88thcollector

A decent 88th. My son saw this at a show. I did not bother to ask the price but he did and it was cheap. Definitely his best piece.

post-827-1176506218.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...