KASTAUFFER

HUGE WWII POW grouping - Survivor of Battle of St. Lo July 1944

Hi Roberta

Just sent you an Email,

Kurt

!!!! WANTED !!!!

WWII Prisoner of War items : Medals, Mail, Diaries, Photos, Documents, Scrapbooks + More

WWII Naval Aviation Groupings : Medals, Documents, Scrapbooks, Photos, Flight Logs, Flight Jackets + More

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

KASTAUFER.....keep us informed of the scoop. Still an incredible group. An oral history would be icing on the cake.

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Always interested in the 166th Infantry, 42nd Division, A.E.F.

Quality WW1 studio portraits and real photo postcards of Distinguished Service Cross recipients; showing steel helmets; or other interesting content.

Great group, an amazing piece of history, from an field that is often not covered in many collections.

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Looking for items related to the 9th Infantry Regiment.

"KEEP UP THE FIRE" the history of the 9th Infantry Regiment in WWII

Speechless. I'm glad to see so many 134th groupings!

1941 Dodge WC4

1942 Willys MB

1942 Ford GPW

1943 Ford GPW

1944 Willys MB

1944 Willys MB

Looking for any items relating to the Pre-WWI Nebraska Militia, WWI and WWII era Nebraska National Guard (134th Infantry Regiment).

just amazing find and grouping. AWESOME FIND! no words for how great it must have been to get this!

Ray LeMere

In Memory of -

--------------------------------------

Dale LeMere (grandfather) pre-Vietnam US ARMY

Charles Spiller (great grandfather) WW1 US ARMY

Charlie Spiller (great uncle) WW2 PARATROOPER

Holy cow!!!!! that is a great grouping of stuff, I myself have a very small grouping of a guy who served with I Co. 134th St. Lo - Nancy

Love the grouping and all of the history it details. My wife's father served with the 137th in WW2 and received the purple heart, but unfortunately passed away in the early 70s without leaving any kind of written account of his experiences. We did contact several veterans he served with and so did find some additional information and photos about his time with the unit. I wish he could have left a grouping as complete as this one (even though he was never a POW), but I applaud you for keeping these gentlemen's stories alive.

Dale

Please, if you ever decide to sell this grouping...please, let me know. I would definitely like to purchase this grouping as Sgt Markworth was with SSgt Charles Gentile when he was killed on 16 JUL 1944. I am good friends with the Gentile family.

1941 Dodge WC4

1942 Willys MB

1942 Ford GPW

1943 Ford GPW

1944 Willys MB

1944 Willys MB

Looking for any items relating to the Pre-WWI Nebraska Militia, WWI and WWII era Nebraska National Guard (134th Infantry Regiment).

Again Kurt, a great group with an even greater story.

Regards

Herman

I'm sorry to report that Maurice J. A. Marksworth, Co L, 134th Infantry Regiment, 35th Infantry Division passed away on Saturday, June 10, 2017 at the age of 97.

If you are researching the 35th Infantry Division or a soldier from any of its units (e.g. 134th, 137th, and 320th Infantry Regiments; 127th, 161st, 216th, 219th Field Arty; etc.) be sure to check out the 134th Infantry Regiment Website. On the website you will find Morning Reports, General Orders, After Action Reports, Unit Journals, plus much more information for all WWII 35th Infantry Division units. I have posted a lot of new information over the last year - so if you haven't checked the site recently you might want to take a look. You don't need to register or pay to use the site. Its open to all.

Best Regards,

Roberta Russo, Webmaster

134th Infantry Regiment Website

http://www.coulthart.com/134

I'm sorry to report that Maurice J. A. Marksworth, Co L, 134th Infantry Regiment, 35th Infantry Division passed away on Saturday, June 10, 2017 at the age of 97.

If you are researching the 35th Infantry Division or a soldier from any of its units (e.g. 134th, 137th, and 320th Infantry Regiments; 127th, 161st, 216th, 219th Field Arty; etc.) be sure to check out the 134th Infantry Regiment Website. On the website you will find Morning Reports, General Orders, After Action Reports, Unit Journals, plus much more information for all WWII 35th Infantry Division units. I have posted a lot of new information over the last year - so if you haven't checked the site recently you might want to take a look. You don't need to register or pay to use the site. Its open to all.

Best Regards,

Roberta Russo, Webmaster

I am very sorry to hear that. He was a true hero. I have some videos of interviews he gave at one of the reunions.

Kurt

!!!! WANTED !!!!

WWII Prisoner of War items : Medals, Mail, Diaries, Photos, Documents, Scrapbooks + More

WWII Naval Aviation Groupings : Medals, Documents, Scrapbooks, Photos, Flight Logs, Flight Jackets + More

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Best Regards,

Roberta Russo, Webmaster

Roberta

I also wanted to add you have one of the best websites on the entire internet devoted to a specific unit. I have used it many times!! Well done!

Kurt

!!!! WANTED !!!!

Back Up

!!!! WANTED !!!!