new issue U.S.M.C. mag pouch

M35A2runner

Shrapnuldude would be correct, it's for linked rounds, not magazine/box because unlike the 249, box magazines are not issued for the M240, and you gotta have some way to carry the ammo.

AB Wolf went under a few years ago (2009?) and they were never USMC issue. Some units used unit funds to buy their gear and some of it was purchased on a trial basis but it was never fully issued. Most of their pouches carried the USMC markings (don't know why?) since they were based in Northern VA and pitched their designs to the MARCORSYSCOM folks in Quantico. I have a few of their pouches I picked up from supplycaptain marked as "USMC" I also have a claymore pouch from them marked as "USSOCOM". I suspect they marked the pouch label with the organization they hoped would buy them and sold them all with that label.

AB Wolf went under a few years ago (2009?) and they were never USMC issue. Some units used unit funds to buy their gear and some of it was purchased on a trial basis but it was never fully issued. Most of their pouches carried the USMC markings (don't know why?) since they were based in Northern VA and pitched their designs to the MARCORSYSCOM folks in Quantico. I have a few of their pouches I picked up from supplycaptain marked as "USMC". I have one of their "claymore" pouches marked "USSOCOM" that I don't think was USSOCOM issue.