White Tiger

dogfacedsoldier

dogfacedsoldier

Hello,

Does anyone know anything about this Russian film? I've seen not much more than the replica Tiger made for the film, and a few scenes on Youtube. It looks good. Just hunting for some info. I don't speak Russian, but it looks good. The Tiger does for sure, so does the Mark IV.

Jon

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

Does anyone know anything about this Russian film? I've seen not much more than the replica Tiger made for the film, and a few scenes on Youtube. It looks good. Just hunting for some info. I don't speak Russian, but it looks good. The Tiger does for sure, so does the Mark IV.

Jon

The film should be released by Autumn this year.

A little bit strange story about fight between Soviet tanker "Ivan the Death " and the ghostly "White Tiger" tank.

The best (IMHO) replica T-VI Ausf H1, 1943 production.

They've done correct tracks and front driver wheel.

post-71062-1329741976.jpg

• 5 months later...

The entire movie can now be found on youtube (in the original Russian, though). Beats me what happened to these fine replicas, but the Tiger actually seen in that movie looks very little like the one MOS0331 posted.

There is, however, an amazing sequence where numerous T-34s supported my towed arty and SPs attacks. That's worth watching for sure!

The film should be released by Autumn this year.

A little bit strange story about fight between Soviet tanker "Ivan the Death " and the ghostly "White Tiger" tank.

The best (IMHO) replica T-VI Ausf H1, 1943 production.

They've done correct tracks and front driver wheel.

post-71062-1329741976.jpg

While rummaging through the internet, I saw where the company that made this replica Tiger will make WW2 style German armor to order...just be prepared to have a lot of bling in the bank.

This link shows a lot of the weapons and also shows the Tiger that actually got used in the film. It says the good copy was made but not used in the movie but doesn't say why. I can't understand why they didn't use it, I assume they had malfunctions or it wasn't ready in time for filming?

• 2 years later...
johnnyrocket

Great movie...if you like Tiger's you'll like this one.

• 3 weeks later...