Master Sgt. Rank

Lackland82

I picked these up yesterday and need some assistance. They look to be the type issued during Korea but are a different color. Any information would be helpful on this set, like era and uniforms that these were used on.

Fred

post-66268-1327350587.jpg

post-66268-1327350601.jpg

I picked these up yesterday and need some assistance. They look to be the type issued during Korea but are a different color. Any information would be helpful on this set, like era and uniforms that these were used on.

Fred

This type of items should next time be posted in the ranks & rates forum, this forum is for shoulder sleeve insignias & patches and other type insignias apart from rank insignias. As you asked, these are from the period of the Korean, they are gold on blue correct ? these will the 1948 regulation ranks that where for Non Combat MOS holding soldier, these being men who had MOSs in the combat support and support branches, Combat troops, Infantry, Armor, Artillery had the reverse, these are the ones I believe you are more familiar with, the Blue chevrons on the yellow/gold background :)

Thank you for the info.

Yes, your welcome, check out the ranks forum, there are more then a few topics dealing with these, with click on links to to official regs pages and or rank insignia book pages.Seach the Rank forum for 1948 Army ranks.