AAFES Pogs

Guest fire90man

I do have duplicates of the 4th and fifth series. Not full sets. But some and I am interested in getting more from the source or to trade. If you are interested still let me know.

Ric

Any one else interested in trade or to sell let me know please

I would like to trade.

Mike

• 2 months later...

I am looking for any British/EFI pogs for my collection. If anyone has some they are willing to sell or trade. I have AAFES pogs for trade. Please let me know.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I am still working on 3 sets for my daughters. I have 1 complete set and 2 others that are close to complete. Take a look. Still Need some help !!!!

2nd Printing which was released in April 2003 > 2A5, C, D,J,K 2A10,B,C,D,E,F,G,J,K,L,M 2A25,C,D,E,H,J,K, 3rd Printing released Dec 2003 > 3E10,3L10 3A25,B,K,L,M 6th Printing released Feb 2005 6D10,6L10, 6M10w and W/O ... Can you help ???

I have several POGS for trade.

You can reach me at armysgti at the YAWHOO dot com

TO Shane , JMP , David ,Stuart and any other member here interested in POGS !!! I have several thousands of POGS Available for Trade ... Most of my POGS are Circulated, very lightly used, I do have some UNC POGS and am looking to make reasonable trades to complete my 3 sets for my daughters. Once I have my 3 sets, I will be making a Donation to the Wounded Warrior Fund with the proceeds from the other pogs.

There are 497 different Pogs produced as of the 2011 last printing.

FOR Trade>> I have 1376 nickels .... 1560 dimes ... 1843 Quarters ... PM me with your needs and lets get those sets complete !!!

Army Strong

Tracy

FOR ALL The POG Collectors !!!

A little bit of Pog Trivia ...

1. One complete set of 497 Pogs >>> Face Value $ 70.25

2. There are 33 OIF Pogs, 31 OEF Pogs and 2 OND Pogs

3. The 11th Printing has the most Pogs > 39

4. The 8th and 12th Printing have the least Pogs> 26

5. Three Printings Have no Nickels >> 8th,12th, and 13th.

More to follow.... Hope to hear back from some of the other followers of this forum....

Thanks for the read !

Tracy

• 4 years later...

AAFES POGS UPDATE>> Nov 2017 AAFES released a new printing , the 16th printing dated 2017. These Pogs are already showing up in the secondary market . as of Nov 2017:

1. One complete set of 533 Pogs >>> Face Value $ 75.05

2. There are 34 OIF Pogs, 33 OEF Pogs and 2 OND Pogs

FOR Sale or Trade>> I have 2469 nickels .... 2386 dimes ... 2659 Quarters ... PM me with your needs and lets get those sets complete !!

Tracy

• 1 year later...

TO Shane , JMP , David ,Stuart,Rick,Kevin and any other member here interested in POGS !!! I have several thousands of POGS Available for Trade ... Most of my POGS are Circulated, very lightly used, I have completed my 3 sets for my daughters and have also helped other folks interested in the pogs complete theirs. Let 2020 be the Year you finish yours.

There are 533 different Pogs produced as of the 2017 last printing.

Although AAFES officials say they never intended for the pogs to become a collectors item, that is exactly what has happened. Servicemembers as well as Civilians working in the contingency area are saving the cardboard circles as souvenirs of their tours of duty or as additions to their personal collections of military memorabilia.

AAFES POGS UPDATE>> Nov 2017 AAFES released a new printing , the 16th printing dated 2017. These Pogs are already showing up in the secondary market as of Nov 2017:

1. One complete set of 533 Pogs >>> Face Value $ 75.05

2. There are 34 OIF Pogs, 33 OEF Pogs and 2 OND Pogs

FOR Sale or Trade>> I have 2594 nickels .... 2511 dimes ... 2809 Quarters ... PM me with your needs and lets get those sets complete !! Over 7900 spare Pogs.