Discovery Channel COMBAT CASH on Jan 25th

Bob Hudson

No Joy! here in DFW. Recorded the Replays at 12 and 12:30 AM, Got the correct description but the Sons of Guns Replay! Discovery Scheduling sucks!!! :disgust: :mad: Any plans to have them run again, correctly? Bobgee

Guys, we are sorry. Discovery re-arranged the entire schedule today. Some shows that were listed to air, didn't even play.

If you are unhappy please email Discovery at the below address and let them know.

Thanks to all that tried to watch it.

http://corporate.discovery.com/contact/viewer-relations/

I too had the same issue with the 8:00EST and 8:30EST showings (recorded SOG instead). I did however set my DVR to record the next 5 hours of programming from 10:00PM on and was able to record your show (I believe at 1:00AM?).

I am trying to submit a complaint via the link, however when you get to the section where you select the show your are trying to reference, Combat Cash isn't on the drop down list! Maybe I'll submit it under the SOG's listing since that was the show that aired in its place at the timeslot allotted for the show.

I however am hoping that the fact the show isn't on the list isn't a bad sign of the outcome of the show. If I recall, the network was going to make their decision to order new shows based on the viewer results of the initial 4 episodes. How do they expect to do this if they can't get the programming times right?

post-29885-1327589449.jpg

pathfinder505
Here in central time it aired evidently from 6pm-7pm.Was suppose to be 7-8pm then again at midnight.Now its slated for 1AM.Seems someone is doing a lot of switching the times for some reason

That is what happened in our area too as we are CST.

Outstanding job guys.....my wife started laughing at me when you dumped the patches all over the desk/display case.

I had to pause my DVR to see what you had.

Also, I saw a truck driving on the road behind ya'll when you were fireing off the tank. (Wonder what that driver thought when that gun went off? :blink: )

Keep the shows going....they are just getting better. --- Rick (Old B-1)

I missed it also, standard time and rerun time. They had some crap on about Ragun Cajuns. If I see another show about swamp people, shrimping, Cajun people , pawn stars, dangerous roads and the like, I am going to scream!.

I just wished Discovery would have picked a better title for your show as it kind of lumps it into the other, even though yours at least has some history with it.

Ron

I watched it....finally. It came on at 1am central. Both shows were really good. I liked them better than the first two. However it was posted as the finale episode. So it only had 4 episodes in the season? This is an interesting program. Well made and great info...but they need more than 4 shows in a season. When will the next season begin? For the record I know Bob's shop is only open by appointment only but I think the show would really be neat if they had more people bringing in items that "belonged to dad" and they didn't know what they had and wanted to sell.....that sort of thing. I guess it would be interesting to see how the shop comes up with their goods. Bottom line I really enjoy the show and look forward to more episodes.

Ronnie

I too had the same issue with the 8:00EST and 8:30EST showings (recorded SOG instead). I did however set my DVR to record the next 5 hours of programming from 10:00PM on and was able to record your show (I believe at 1:00AM?).

I am trying to submit a complaint via the link, however when you get to the section where you select the show your are trying to reference, Combat Cash isn't on the drop down list! Maybe I'll submit it under the SOG's listing since that was the show that aired in its place at the timeslot allotted for the show.

I however am hoping that the fact the show isn't on the list isn't a bad sign of the outcome of the show. If I recall, the network was going to make their decision to order new shows based on the viewer results of the initial 4 episodes. How do they expect to do this if they can't get the programming times right?

Mason on the drop down bar there is under the "O's" Other is listed. I clicked on that and then added a comment. Hope they get it because I really want to see this show continue, if for no other reason than it seems that finally Discovery is producing a program with educated people instead of folks who played hooky the day their English class learned not to end a sentence with a preposition....

Ronnie

What a BUMMER! We pushed our plans around, and the schedule showed the 8-9 time slot, but NO Combat Cash......what a RIP!!

Owen.....Teresa cried! :crying:

Mason on the drop down bar there is under the "O's" Other is listed. I clicked on that and then added a comment. Hope they get it because I really want to see this show continue, if for no other reason than it seems that finally Discovery is producing a program with educated people instead of folks who played hooky the day their English class learned not to end a sentence with a preposition....

Ronnie

Thanks, Ronnie. I was looking for "Other" or something similar. Usually they have it listed at the bottom of a list; I must have passed right by it.

I wound up submitting it through SOG but will submit another one in "Other".

CombatCash2.jpg

You can post comments at the link using your Facebook, Google, Yahoo and various other accounts. Keep it clean and polite: basically let them know if you wanted to watch it but couldn't because of the scheduling changes.

http://dsc.discovery.com/show-news/combat-cash-finale.html

What does it mean by FINALE???????????????????

Ray

What does it mean by FINALE???????????????????

Ray

They produced four episodes and that was the "last one."

They produced four episodes and that was the "last one."

So was that the "First Season"? Anyway, I set it to record at 1am and when I turned it on it finally recorded the show! Great job guys, hope to see more!

vintageproductions

Please seand emails to the Discovery Channels "Viewer Relations" area. There is no header for Combat Cash yet but they are working on it. Our person at Discovery said to either send them to the O / Other section, or any other of the titles as long as you put Combat Cash in the title.

They did read all of the comments and have reports put out about each subject.

Please seand emails to the Discovery Channels "Viewer Relations" area. There is no header for Combat Cash yet but they are working on it. Our person at Discovery said to either send them to the O / Other section, or any other of the titles as long as you put Combat Cash in the title.

They did read all of the comments and have reports put out about each subject.

Please keep em coming Bob and Owen.....the show is great. Really enjoyed last night's programs better than the first two.....when I finally got to watch it at 1:00 am.

Ronnie

Lucky enough to view and record both episodes. Both were excellent. The tribute to Derek with the Huey was outstanding and heartfelt. Being a baby boomer the GI Joes were great. The African American Joes were always scarce even back in the 70s and had a high price tag when you could find them. Your boxed example rated a 10+. Enjoyed the Springfield musket having worked in Springfield Ma. for over 8 years now, the Armory is right up the street. If you ever get this way the Armory is a must see. My favorite is the Civil War musket that was hit by lightning and turned the barrel into a pretzel. My wifes mother worked there in WWII dipping M1 Garand stocks into a solution that would make them less shiny. Hellcat & flamethrower were also excellent. Great job guys. :thumbsup: