Discovery Channel COMBAT CASH on Jan 25th

Bob Hudson

PvtTamura/Bob, Thanks for posting Episodes 3 & 4 of Combat Cash on YouTube. I'd seen the first two episodes and had been waiting for months to see these last two. The memorial service segment with the Vietnam helicopter pilots really had me choked up.

vintageproductions

Kevin-Thanks. The helicopter memorial flight was the toughest scene we did. It was originally planned that we would do the flight and the in the afternoon, we would go meet the family. At the last minute, we found out the family was coming to the hanger to see everyone there. It was very emotional for everyone involved.

You don't want to know how many times the interview session had to be stopped and started again, and again, becuase Owen and I would start choking up and we couldn't talk.

Bob

• 1 month later...

Dont know right now ...............

but a friend called and told me he seen it in a Saigon hotel room with his wife !!!!

I knew we would make it to the Nam somehow .

owen

willysmb44
PvtTamura/Bob, Thanks for posting Episodes 3 & 4 of Combat Cash on YouTube. I'd seen the first two episodes and had been waiting for months to see these last two.
Same here! It was really frustrating for me because I know Steve Preston's M-18 well, had seen in lots of times and watched it's slow transformation from a Eastern Europe bring-back to where it is today and was dying to see the segment where Steve finally got to shoot the gun on the thing.

I too hope for a return for the show of course.