USMC Lance Corporal Insignia

hirsca

From the same box of USMC items that I have posted other items from earlier today. Can someone please ID this hallmark for me? I know what the GI stands for.

Information provided in a separate thread about the dog tags, the Marine served from 1969-1974. Any info on the hallmark is much appreciated. Thanks, Al Hirschler in Dallas.

post-12790-1327012215.jpg

From the same box of USMC items that I have posted other items from earlier today. Can someone please ID this hallmark for me? I know what the GI stands for.

Information provided in a separate thread about the dog tags, the Marine served from 1969-1974. Any info on the hallmark is much appreciated. Thanks, Al Hirschler in Dallas.

If I not mistaken thats mark is for BELL PRODUCTS ?, dont quote me on this, but I seen to recall a fairly recent topic about this mark, perhaps other can remember.

I'm pretty sure it's Williams & Anderson, jewelry and insignia makers. Check out:

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/ind...mp;#entry980966

I hope this helps.

Pete

I'm pretty sure it's Williams & Anderson, jewelry and insignia makers. Check out:

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/ind...mp;#entry980966

I hope this helps.

Pete

Right, this hallmark on the Marine L/CPL pin is not for BELL,the hallmark in the below image I posted is the the one for BELL, this one on the L/CPL pin is as you say, the hallmark for Williams & Anderson.

post-34986-1327426397.jpg