USN Specific ACH cover

joefriday22

Just picked these up. Anyone ever seen this type of cover? They have only been out for about two months from what I understand. The cover isn't sitting on the lid perfectly because it's a size large lid and s/m cover plus I just slipped it over the DCU cover that was already on the lid.

Hot off the USN press, NWU (Navy Working Uniform):

IMG_6418.jpg

IMG_6419.jpg

IMG_6420.jpg

IMG_6426.jpg

IMG_6427.jpg

Very cool cover...that look great on my ACH!! :drool2:

Yea.. :thumbsup: I live next to the largest naval base in the world plus about 6 smaller ones which house various groups to include SEAL Teams 2,4,6,8,10 and I just came across this new pattern for the first time this weekend. Then a little more today. I'm feeling pretty lucky.

Rob

Yea.. :thumbsup: I live next to the largest naval base in the world plus about 6 smaller ones which house various groups to include SEAL Teams 2,4,6,8,10 and I just came across this new pattern for the first time this weekend. Then a little more today. I'm feeling pretty lucky.

Rob

Sounds like a fun neighborhood!! :thumbsup:

Sounds like a fun neighborhood!! :thumbsup:

Oh it is.. I've got 7 years to go before I retire...then, shopping everyday. Who knows what I'd find if I had the time to look for it.

So how come that new NWU is named and badged but still has its bar-code label....and was "available"?!

Just lucky. I got several shirts in the group, woodland, DCU and the new digital. The ACH cover still has the bar code tag also.

Shirt with no tag:

IMG_6421.jpg

IMG_6428.jpg

IMG_6436.jpg

Rob